Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Facebook and Google to force their users to have sex

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
"Incel culture" won't be allowed on these platforms apparently. Since "incel" just means "not having sex" (despite wanting to, but asexuals constitute like 0.1% of the population, so we can leave that out for simplicity), that means they're cracking down on the "culture" of not having sex. Sounds ridiculous, but I guess you'll have to send a proof of smashing pussy to Zuckerberg if you want to like grandma's photos on Facebook, lol.

Plymouth MP Luke Pollard said he wants the Bill to better address incel culture in the wake of the shooting in his constituency in Keyham. The legislation is expected to force the biggest operators, such as Meta – formerly Facebook – and Google, to abide by a duty of care to users, overseen by Ofcom as the new regulator for the sector.

:lul::lul:

Brainwashing campaign has begun.

im working for google fuck u guys

Zuckerberg sucks his wife's strapon after getting absolutely monstered by her fucking cuck

UK and EU countries are dystopian censorship hellholes. It's funny how they accuse China and Russia of censorship when they are a million times worse.

Zuckerberg sucks his wife's strapon after getting absolutely monstered by her fucking cuck

not-if-i-can-ban-you-first.jpg

It was a matter of time, 8n the future if you're still a virgon past 18 society will send you to a mine to work and die there :lul::lul:

Its likely they have our ip address