Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Facebook added a new button to help thots get more simp money

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I don't know if this was posted here already, but for the ones who have fb, have you noticed the new button?
IMG 20200721 015859

If you click on it, it'll show you videos of streamers, I clicked on it and some thot with big fake tits appeared. Within five minutes she had asked for donations at least three times. Fuck, I swear the next step would be the governments forcing us to maintain e-whores with our taxes.

As if they had any trouble with squeezing money out of simps, those poor wymins.

lol at even staying on that stream for 5 minutes

Within five minutes she had asked for donations at least three times. Fuck, I swear the next step would be the governments forcing us to maintain e-whores with our taxes.
as if that isn't happening already?

Its getting more gynocentric out there. Nuke the world already.

These whores are disgusting. Always begging for money like greedy pigs just for showing their nasty used up ass and tits. Cucks should be slapped whenever they give them any money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back