Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@FACEandLMS

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
@FACEandLMS pls delete some mssages from ur inbox i need to send u a pm

@FACEandLMS can you please debate walter fate? his videos are pointless as fuck, he denies looks theory, can you destroy that faggot on a livestream? ty bb

god he sent me a pm but his inbox is still full kms

for real tho, how ugly is this guy? He doesn't have a truecel voice.

fukmylyf said:

not hard to be ugly with a negroid phenotype T B H

iiiTeMpeR said:
@FACEandLMS can you please debate walter fate? his videos are pointless as fuck, he denies looks theory, can you destroy that faggot on a livestream? ty bb

That would be fucking awsome. Great idea, dude.

@FaceandLMS please do this. It could be a video on your channel.

fukmylyf said:

3/10 now after surgeries. Could perhaps reach a 4 with a lot of surgeries. He looks kind of like Jay Z.

CopingGymcel said:
That would be fucking awsome. Great idea, dude.

@FaceandLMS please do this. It could be a video on your channel.

3/10 now after surgeries. Could perhaps reach a 4 with a lot of surgeries. He looks kind of like Jay Z.

I will invite him on but I doubt he would accept.

FACEandLMS said:
I will invite him on but I doubt he would accept.

Just tell him it will be a civilized discussion, where you will allow him to get his points across with no interruptions and that you won't try to make fun of him or use straw man arguments. Make sure to say that it will be a calm and fair discussion and that you're interested in his point of view.

CopingGymcel said:
Just tell him it will be a civilized discussion, where you will allow him to get his points across with no interruptions and that you won't try to make fun of him or use straw man arguments. Make sure to say that it will be a calm and fair discussion and that you're interested in his point of view.

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]FACEandLMS[/font]
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif][color=var(--ytd-comment-text-color)]Walter, would you like to have a live, friendly discussion about looks with me on my channel in a livestream? No doxxing, no faces shown, etc?[/font][/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFzu5FiR6MI

FACEandLMS said:
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]FACEandLMS[/font]
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif][color=var(--ytd-comment-text-color)]Walter, would you like to have a live, friendly discussion about looks with me on my channel in a livestream? No doxxing, no faces shown, etc?[/font][/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFzu5FiR6MI

i got a pm ready for ya , waiting for some msg deletion