Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FaceandLMS this you brah? Which blackcel is this?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
482b60e

Literally my life :feelsrope:
I have had to literally pay people to come to my birthday.

how you had to pay?

The birthday pill usually saddens me. Brutal

So sad. He doesn't deserve that

i dont celebrate my birthday

how you had to pay?
I basically sent mass messages to anyone I knew when I was younger saying:

Please come to my birthday. You don't have to bring a gift, I'll pay for your ticket for cinema(wherever I was going) and also pay for your food.

This mostly came from my birthday money as well, and only 1 person would come in the end despite that.
My parents saw absolutely nothing wrong with it as well.

I'm so glad I found the blackpill.

See post above.

I don't have any friends to have parties so my birthday would either consist of me going out alone because my parents are too busy and my relationship with them is eh and I was bluepilled so thought kindness would get me anywhere.

This mostly came from my birthday money as well, and only 1 person would come in the end despite that.

fucking brutal man. I never had a birthday party just my parents bring a cake and thats all

Damn I remember this picture. This is why you don't (try) celebrate your birthday or if you do it's with family

Another brutal 25 pill.

Chad doesn’t need to advertise about his birthday. Foids already do it for him

Damn, that's sad. :cryfeels: I would have gone and be at his birthday party.

The saddest shit I've seen all year.

He might be on the autistic spectrum. If his age wasn't revealed, it would have looked like a 17 year old was having a bday party (agepill). But he's 25. He doesn't have a social circle of friends (social circle pill), he has acquaintances from work/school who don't socialize with him much but only accepted his friend request on facebook so that they wouldn't feel guilty of being a jerk.

Blacks love to attend partys and getting "turnt". You know you're a blackcel when no one wants to attend your bday party, even if he showed a cooler full of Hennesey and Ciroc.

Last edited:
my family doesn't really celebrate birthdays

my family doesn't really celebrate birthdays

Technically speaking, celebrating Birthdays is like celebrating death. You're one step closer to death.
People should mourn on their birthdays JFL :feelskek:

I don't bother mentioning my birthday, nobody cares

Just fucking lol , sad shit

Lol I've never had a birthday party as I've never had any friends to come

I've never had a birthday party. Went to one for a friend once & got made fun of by his cousin or friend or something way back in primary(elementary) school.

I feel pain all over my body.

Technically speaking, celebrating Birthdays is like celebrating death. You're one step closer to death.
All the more reason to celebrate your birthday as an incel.

Over for birthdaycels :feelsclown:
I don't give a fuck about my birthday,is just another day with better copes i guess

this is too sad
:cryfeels:
guy just wanted to spend his birthday with some friends

man these birthday threads make me so fucking sad

That is the harshest thing ever. Why didn't they wanna come to your birthday? Kids are not that anti ugly, is it cos u did some autistic shit at school and it stuck with you?

I didnt bother calling anyone at all. Saves you the humiliation.

That is the harshest thing ever. Why didn't they wanna come to your birthday? Kids are not that anti ugly, is it cos u did some autistic shit at school and it stuck with you?
I was just that "weird" kid who wasn't like the other kids. I don't know how to interact with people well and I attribute that to my years of forced isolation by my parents.

I was relatively normal during my earlier years of life (From 2-9) then for some reason my parents just wanted me to work 24/7 and not play with anyone. Any time I'd get invited to somebodies house, I'd just run away and cry because even asking my parents whether I could go to "Person A's" house would result in me getting beaten/told off.

When it came to birthdays I just wanted to hang out with people. Nobody ever bothered to even say happy birthday (I had facebook at the time), so the only way I could entice people to come is if they found out majority of the things would be paid for them.
A cinema ticket and meal will not cost more than £20, but that's £20 too much to spend with a deathnic.

I've never done any "autistic" stuff at school. Perhaps I have and I may not have realised it, but I was just a reserved child who did his work.

I was just that "weird" kid who wasn't like the other kids. I don't know how to interact with people well and I attribute that to my years of forced isolation by my parents.

I was relatively normal during my earlier years of life (From 2-9) then for some reason my parents just wanted me to work 24/7 and not play with anyone. Any time I'd get invited to somebodies house, I'd just run away and cry because even asking my parents whether I could go to "Person A's" house would result in me getting beaten/told off.

When it came to birthdays I just wanted to hang out with people. Nobody ever bothered to even say happy birthday (I had facebook at the time), so the only way I could entice people to come is if they found out majority of the things would be paid for them.
A cinema ticket and meal will not cost more than £20, but that's £20 too much to spend with a deathnic.

I've never done any "autistic" stuff at school. Perhaps I have and I may not have realised it, but I was just a reserved child who did his work.
Are you ethnic? The whole make kids work 24/7 in family 'business' while expecting them to get straight As and ignore any personal development to prepare them for manhood, is a very ethnic trait

Are you ethnic? The whole make kids work 24/7 in family 'business' while expecting them to get straight As and ignore any personal development to prepare them for manhood, is a very ethnic trait
I am ethnic.

It wasn't "family business" though. It was school/education.

Unless I was working every hour of the day, my parents would yell/berate me.

Theres 24 hours in a day.

If I spend 9 of those hours sleeping as a child, 15 of those hours would be spent awake.

Of those 15 hours, I could work for 14 hours, play for 1 and they'd still tell me off.

I am ethnic.

It wasn't "family business" though. It was school/education.

Unless I was working every hour of the day, my parents would yell/berate me.

Theres 24 hours in a day.

If I spend 9 of those hours sleeping as a child, 15 of those hours would be spent awake.

Of those 15 hours, I could work for 14 hours, play for 1 and they'd still tell me off.
Yep that's an ethnic life. Parents tell u study hard and u can betabux or arranged marriage so that WE can be seen as successes in the ethnic community!

I like my birthday tbh