Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FaceAndLMS just read a sponsored ad on a youtube livestream

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/gWzA9tdls30

He did a sponsored spot for a smart wallet like 5 minutes ago. Has he sold out? Or is the blackpill gaining so much popularity that this is the new normal?

What a sellout :feelsUgh:

Good, more money to fuel the spread of blackpill
Yeah but if companies pay blackpill YouTubers they'll also have them downplay the blackpill to appeal to more people, so it'll gradually become like the redpill basically

What a sellout :feelsUgh:

Yeah but if companies pay blackpill YouTubers they'll also have them downplay the blackpill to appeal to more people, so it'll gradually become like the redpill basically
No becuase this cannot happen without being cancelled. Either the whole blackpill becomes popular, or nothing. My opinion

No becuase this cannot happen without being cancelled. Either the whole blackpill becomes popular, or nothing. My opinion
wrong, they'll just attempt to gradually turn the blackpill to redpill, and the redpill gradually to bluepill to fit <<<their>>> agenda.

blackpill videos will be the new moneymaker format on youtube nowadays since the all the other ones are saturated

Throw §om3 money at that nigger!

i thought it was a joke... but if it is legit i cant understand why they'd advertise on a small obscure part of the internet:feelswhat:

I'm surprised a company is willing to sponsor blackpill content. maybe the blackpill is becoming less and less controversial :feelshehe:

blackpill videos will be the new moneymaker format on youtube nowadays since the all the other ones are saturated
Jfl i can see it now with chadlites and clickbait thumbnails

15 INSANE BLACKPILL THEORIES! (WITH MY GIRLFRIEND'S OPINIONS)

Jfl i can see it now with chadlites and clickbait thumbnails

15 INSANE BLACKPILL THEORIES! (WITH MY GIRLFRIEND'S OPINIONS)
Normization of blackpill is imminent. :feelsrope:There are already "blackpilled" and "based" tik toks with Pretty boys and Chads talking about "game" and dam hoes :forcedsmile:

no way blackpill content gets monetized on yt

There already "blackpillers" who are in fact bluepilled attractive faggots