Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FaceandLMS if you read this please come back

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
We need thee. We need your WAW videos. We need your humor. You brought the black pill to us all. I know you met a yoga pants wearing high tier Becky in a London gym, but you can't turn your back on your boyos.

He's fucking stacy with his bbc

he wont. i talk to him regularily and hes close to roping.

Brutal but he should of made an update video with Hamudi in Germany at the very least

Well i thought he was busy with white girl :feelsaww:

He is busy having sex.

BBC law wins once again.

Faceandlms If you see this even if no women loves you your buddyboyos love you (no homo).You helped us so much and we care for you .Please don't rope.You mean so much for us .

We need thee. We need your WAW videos. We need your humor. You brought the black pill to us all. I know you met a yoga pants wearing high tier Becky in a London gym, but you can't turn your back on your boyos.
I read this in saint hamoodis voice

Average day for black ”cels”
He had been dating a single mom for a while, i doubt he faced many setbacks as we all did. Not like his dating life was smooth sailing, but i guess it was manegeable. Either that or he roped, would love to get input if someone here is in his Discord channel

He had been dating a single mom for a while, i doubt he faced many setbacks as we all did. Not like his dating life was smooth sailing, but i guess it was manegeable. Either that or he roped, would love to get input if someone here is in his Discord channel
Face is 6'3 or 6'4, so there was hope for him.