Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FaceandBBC streaming today!

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Hopefully the callers aren't retarded. Who's tuning in?

Honestly that guy is so fucking autistic. Imagine preaching the obvious over and over and over again for like 5 years now. Yeah we already know that women want chads and hate non-chads and want them dead, thanks for the obvious reminder you dumb nigger

I don't care about him. i'm too busy drinking to care

He banned me from his server

According to his own logic he'd have to ban himself.

6'3 and black but he has an ugly face.
He was alive when tinder wasn't around, he wasted his youth now claims inceldom

Honestly that guy is so fucking autistic. Imagine preaching the obvious over and over and over again for like 5 years now. Yeah we already know that women want chads and hate non-chads and want them dead, thanks for the obvious reminder you dumb nigger
tbh

6'3 and black but he has an ugly face.
6'4 with 8.2 inches BBC and low trust face. If he wasn't extremely autistic he could thugmaxx and swim in prime white pussy and money until the grave

He is too low IQ to look any deeper into sexual attraction, mating strategies, anthropology and what not, besides the shallow notion of "women go for chad only."
Imagine being 6'4 with 8.2 inches BBC and low trust face and instead of thugmaxxing and blasting roids you preach some obvious autistic shit for years while sperging about how some autists with anime girls avis are fakecels. Honestly his problem is that he's extremely fucking autistic. Do you think all the niggers who slay prime white women are good looking? They all look like shit but they have BBC halo + thugmaxxing halo + media halo

Imagine being 6'4 with 8.2 inches BBC and low trust face and instead of thugmaxxing and blasting roids you preach some obvious autistic shit for years while sperging about how some autists with anime girls avis are fakecels. Honestly his problem is that he's extremely fucking autistic. Do you think all the niggers who slay prime white women are good looking? They all look like shit but they have BBC halo + thugmaxxing halo + media halo
How do you know he's 8.2 :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Is it a Looks Live?

Is it a Looks Live?
Some new series or smth.
The problem is he wants to slay white JBs. In his defense, I have to concede that he is very ugly. However if he went to Africa, none of that ugliness would matter, but like said, its too bad that he primarily lusts after white JBs.
If he's white JB's or nothing he's a volcel. Where did you hear this?

Probably, he saw my pic and banned me, said I was too young (I was 19)
He does get mad if ur young, boomer doesn't understand how shitty things are for young guys.

He also got annoyed because I never asked a girl out
I mean you should try to some degree. But at a certain point you don't have to try to know it's over.
I assumed his lust for white girls after looking at pics of girls he said he was attracted to. He's unwilling to go to Africa and that alone he's volcel.
He seems to be a massive fakecel.

I mean you should try to some degree. But at a certain point you don't have to try to know it's over.

He seems to be a massive fakecel.
He was posting white jb's ect, so I decided to post cute Black women and he got angry (I like Black women Btw) he seethed :feelsautistic:

He was posting white jb's ect, so I decided to post cute Black women and he got angry (I like Black women Btw) he seethed :feelsautistic:
Wow, what a retard. Such a hypocrite.

The girls I was posting tho mog, he wanted Jb's I showed him ass:dab:
I mean he seems to be in it for the money I guess. He has so many normalfags on his streams.

I think that the blackpill has already exposed every aspect of female nature and there is nothing new to discover. It's over

Still no streamlossus?