Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Face vs Height. Which one wins ?

Sewers thread tbh

Face. Height mother fuckers are cope. I'm not a manlet. and being "tall" never helped anything.

Face. Height mother fuckers are cope. I'm not a manlet. and being "tall" never helped anything.
Joker GIF by Better Call Saul

you have no idea of how it feels to be mogged then
I'm mogged in the face all the time by guys shorter than me JFL. i'm taller than 8 of 10 men and it's never EVER helped. Height is such a cope by manlets too afraid to admit their just ugly in the face like everyone else.
If you're saying it's height that matters the most you're directly saying you think you're a 7,8 outta 10, you're saying you're not ugly and think you're actually good looking. which isn't the case most likely. :blackpill:

Someone has to be insane for thinking that not being a manlet is enough to qualify as tall for women.
Dildos are 20-/25cm, a real man would have blood problems to get that thing hard, still women ride on it, average or even slightly above average is not enough in the slightest. >185cm above is a man in the eyes of western women and this is barely enough for them (everything else needs to have a pretty good face to compensate for each missing cm).

i got some sneakers with over 2 inch sole, even that small difference makes me feel different.
Yeah. You will be incel either way if you are ugly or short, but if you are tall and ugly you still have that height as an advantage and social status :feelsjuice:. Talking to tallfags about it is like talking to women or chads about your inceldom. They’ll never get it

I'm mogged in the face all the time by guys shorter than me JFL. i'm taller than 8 of 10 men and it's never EVER helped. Height is such a cope by manlets too afraid to admit their just ugly in the face like everyone else.
If you're saying it's height that matters the most you're directly saying you think you're a 7,8 outta 10, you're saying you're not ugly and think you're actually good looking. which isn't the case most likely. :blackpill:
Yeah. You will be incel either way if you are ugly or short, but if you are tall and ugly you still have that height as an advantage and social status :feelsjuice:. Talking to tallfags about it is like talking to women or chads about your inceldom. They’ll never get it
tall guys have no idea how is like to be treated as a child by people 10 years younger than you.

HEIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FACE

if a guy is 175cm he need at least 8 face, if a guy is over 185cm 4-5 face is more than enough