Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face vs height debate

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
I know this is a well discussed topic in this community.

What is your guys opinion on this discussion?

I've always been a shortcel, 5'4. Used to be a facecel with hideous acne in my teenage years but I'd say now visually I have an average joe face, closer to a 6 or 7. So I kinda know what it's like in both scenarios. Although I'm of the belief short guys are worse off. Especially one of my stature, smaller than most women and frail, skinny body. I always see ugly guys of normal height with girls but very rarely see sjort guys walking with girls. Although if youre both you're at a huge disadvantage and it's well and truly over

money and status beat face and height

bro look at that one guy on youtube panquinez0? hes 5'3 and has a hot wife :ahegao:
He has an average face, so he stands much more chance than an ugly looking guy. Though I know that status and money matter when it comes down to attracting foids, but not as much as face and height

bro look at that one guy on youtube panquinez0? hes 5'3 and has a hot wife :ahegao:
Outlier on statistics mean shit means nothing

He has an average face, so he stands much more chance than an ugly looking guy. Though I know that status and money matter when it comes down to attracting foids, but not as much as face and height
danny devito with his ugly lil ass :feelshmm:

I am 5'11. I literally cannot even carry on the rest of the day when I accidentally get a glimpse of my face. I should have been aborted. Face >> height.

Height>>>>>>>>>Face.
If I wasn't a 5'5 giga turbo manlet and giga skinny, I would've ascended long ago.
A foid would always choose a 5/10 6 feet tallfag over 8/10 5'5 giga turbo manlet. If anyone thinks otherwise, he's a faggot.

Jfl at discussing this trivial shit in 2022. Kys OP.

Last edited:
Height doesn't really matter. Being 6'1 did not helped me in getting laid :cryfeels:
money and status beat face and height
That's a fucking cope. Your gf/wifey will just leave you for a Chad.

JustMoneymaxx