Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Face tattoos?

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Face tattoos looks really badass and it actually adds your SMV points. Seems worth it.

Don't really think so lol. It doesn't improve your chin, hair etc. which is what females find attractive. And it makes it much harder to get a job anywhere

Don't really think so lol. It doesn't improve your chin, hair etc. which is what females find attractive. And it makes it much harder to get a job anywhere
I dont think a chad would ever think of the reprecussions. It adds to the bad boy status.

just in the US

I dont think a chad would ever think of the reprecussions. It adds to the bad boy status.

Chad is chad with or without tattoos. That's why he doesn't care about them at all... then again they make you badass if you are chad. A bald skinny 5'5 man will just look like he got captured by some mexican cartel and got used as a tattoo lab rat

The job thing really ruins it. Also, if you are an incel, having a face tattoo wont help you.
Chad is chad with or without tattoos. That's why he doesn't care about them at all... then again they make you badass if you are chad. A bald skinny 5'5 man will just look like he got captured by some mexican cartel and got used as a tattoo lab rat

High IQ

Possibly get them as the final touch when you looksmatch

Possibly get them as the final touch when you looksmatch

I really don't see the point to be honest. If you have already looksmaxxed and get femoids, then there's no point in getting something that can really affect your job opportunities. If you have already looksmaxxed and are still an incel, then getting a tattoo won't do shit: u'll still be incel and your job opportunities will suffer

as if chad needs a job JFL

GAMERS RISE UP

Face tattoos looks really badass and it actually adds your SMV points. Seems worth it.
Lol, nah, if your face is ugly then tattoos will only draw attention to that.

I'd only do this if I could get fucking jacked and then grow nice luscious hair

blackpill under the eye would b pretty lajit

What about scalp tatoos?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=undercut+scalp+tattoo+man&t=opera&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

ragnar-lothbrok-real-vikings-1024x629.jpg

Last edited:
you won't be able to get a job after u get face tats

also, soundcloudmaxxing only works if you are a 4/10 or above

face tattoos is for chad or tyrones running thug game