Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are women trying to make themselves uglier?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
It seems like modern women are trying to make themselves ugly with dyed hair, tattoos, piercings and lack of fitness

Because they know some pathetic cuck will still find them attractive and try and get with them, tutorial mode strikes again

no they're just embracing the illusion of individuality and the "be different" cope. everybody these days want to "be different" but deep down they're still the same unoriginal pieces of shit

Doing all that shit is just for attention. A foid's goal in life is to be center of attention even it makes her uglier a bit.

They think it makes them more attractive. And to be sure, to some people it does.

no they're just embracing the illusion of individuality and the "be different" cope. everybody these days want to "be different" but deep down they're still the same unoriginal pieces of shit
You must be living under a rock.

They don't want to be different, they want to fit in. Haven't you noticed they all started looking like the same?
yeah everyone wants to fit in. all people i see i instantly stereotype them. south asian foids nearly all dress the same. white foids mostly dress the same way with the odd exception of the alt/goth look etc etc. now that you say it, not many other people want to be that different

yeah everyone wants to fit in. all people i see i instantly stereotype them. south asian foids nearly all dress the same. white foids mostly dress the same way with the odd exception of the alt/goth look etc etc. now that you say it, not many other people want to be that different
Why would you want to be different and just alienate others? You can be hot (which can be understood as "strong" in social sense), in fact you seem the hottest, when you embody status quo — because it seems like the world itself is on your side.

Jooish programing and women are just spiteful petty creatures that would inflict harm on themselves hoping it hurts you

Why would you want to be different and just alienate others? You can be hot (which can be understood as "strong" in social sense), in fact you seem the hottest, when you embody status quo — because it seems like the world itself is on your side.
so basically to be successful you have to ride out the waves the jews create and be good goyim? id rather be an outcast and observe the clown show tbh :feelsaww: normies get so engrossed in their fake lives that they lose self awareness. don't want to be that guy even if i had a chance
if i was hot though I would just pump and dump but still retain my soul instead of selling it just to fit in with status quo

so basically to be successful you have to ride out the waves the jews create and be good goyim? id rather be an outcast and observe the clown show tbh :feelsaww: normies get so engrossed in their fake lives that they lose self awareness. don't want to be that guy even if i had a chance
if i was hot though I would just pump and dump but still retain my soul instead of selling it just to fit in with status quo
i would just fuck bitches whenever i got horny and then go back to my autistic schizo niche interests

Good, that way it will be easier to mitigate any resurging lustful thoughts.

We agree; you're my man :yes:

obviously

beauty standards are based on male desire and on historical male ideals, which viewed foids as visible symbols of the virtues or higher principles that men believe in

under feminism that is all contraband, bc foids having standards might somehow mean that idk they have to relate courteously to males. but but but

that's rape! :foidSoy:

so therefore they repudiate all standads and actively glorify being a fat feminist bluehair girlboss freak

if a foid is ugly, they have failed at their only purpose in life. but other foids (who don't know shit) will still tell them they're beautiful. eventually all foids will just believe they're beautiful, simply bc foids have forgotten what feminine beauty is, and males are the only ones who have the slightest idea