Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Face=salary; water is wet rant but READ THIS

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
High paying jobs in IT (management, leaders) are all chad filled, you will never get anything close to a good position in IT if you're an incel. After meeting countless IT guys from multiple firms, being an incel automatically gets your entire CV put in trash, or you get the lowest position where you'll get nothing but abuse and wage not worth half the work you put it.
The nerdy, goofy looking image of an IT graduate is a lie and a meme when it comes to actual tech employees at actual high paying positions.
All those IT companies are not the creative, high performance environments you would imagine them to be, there are no fucking Elliot Andersons sitting at their desks, the people in charge are the guys who bullied you, the interns are the chads who didn't even try, and the rest of the seats are the females who do none of the work. As a 2/10 incel and a sperg, there's no point to even try, unless you by some miracle (or enough jewpills) force yourself, despite your situation to do remote high-paying tech jobs, which no incel will because IQ=face.

I think height matters more than face if you want a high paying job,
but iq and NT is still most important for moneymaxxing,
unless you look like gigachad

I think height matters more than face if you want a high paying job,
but iq and NT is still most important for moneymaxxing,
unless you look like gigachad

I'm 5'9 and i am the shortest guy out of 15 in my lab group at the uni.
Height is not the ultimate benchmark though. Believe me that anything 5'8 can be chad, with enough face and charisma to compensate.

Don't I know it. A decade out of school with a Bachelor's in Computer Science, and I've barely managed to get even 5 years of software experience in at shitty, underpaid, part-time gigs. Still can't establish an actual career, currently laid off and not working (in my field), wondering when my truck is going to die and fuck me financially. :feelsUgh:

The abuse doesn't stop after high school, nor does it only come in the dating market. People just hate you for being ugly, autistic, and male, that's all there is to it. :feelsUgh:

It gets progressively harder for the average subhuman to go further up the chain as they ascend, if they're lucky enough to have won the genetic lottery of IQ; even with their obvious intelligence and ability, the horn effect and the general looking down upon and negative projection upon those deemed to be physically unattractive means you'll always be looked at and judged even harder the more you go up... :society:

This to say that it's not impossible to ascend the ladder if not totally deformed, but I agree in that it gets much, much harder; also consider the various connections and friendships Chad will likely have from his social ability and confidence, all gained from his physical attractiveness and the experiences that come with it. :feelswhat:

It gets progressively harder for the average subhuman to go further up the chain as they ascend, if they're lucky enough to have won the genetic lottery of IQ; even with their obvious intelligence and ability, the horn effect and the general looking down upon and negative projection upon those deemed to be physically unattractive means you'll always be looked at and judged even harder the more you go up... :society:

This to say that it's not impossible to ascend the ladder if not totally deformed, but I agree in that it gets much, much harder; also consider the various connections and friendships Chad will likely have from his social ability and confidence, all gained from his physical attractiveness and the experiences that come with it. :feelswhat:

Don't I know it. A decade out of school with a Bachelor's in Computer Science, and I've barely managed to get even 5 years of software experience in at shitty, underpaid, part-time gigs. Still can't establish an actual career, currently laid off and not working (in my field), wondering when my truck is going to die and fuck me financially. :feelsUgh:

The abuse doesn't stop after high school, nor does it only come in the dating market. People just hate you for being ugly, autistic, and male, that's all there is to it. :feelsUgh:

First of all, impressed with your replies, nothing reads better these days than the truth we all know but never get to hear. Especially the point about connections is valid as i've witnessed countless times the amounts of opportunities given to people of low value, and females, whereas i can't name a single person in the field (or in general) who knows about me enough to briefly remember my name, not to mention i never got a single message on my birthday from anyone despite having a 100 so called friends on facebook. (still need my account for uni info)

Attractive people are viewed as more competent, so they get better jobs.

It's safe to say, the level of salary, in IT or any field really, but especially in 2023 IT, is a matter of face, height, or having vagina.

The path of the light for every incel trying to work in IT who's iq-blessed:

-remote

or the one i'm currently on:

-getting life threatning double jaw surgery to fix the face along with leg surgery (after and if i come out alive)
-faking as much as it gets online, creating a remote-job ready personality for HR;
-faking my CV, worst case they can't verify it, best case they don't even try - i know people who succeed that way.
-can't say this enough: remote;

despite having a 100 so called friends on facebook. (still need my account for uni info)
Yeah, wait until you graduate and think that you'll be able to use those people to network; if your life turns out like mine, they'll all treat you like you don't exist, never existed, as soon as you graduate. :feelsUgh:

Attractive people are viewed as more competent, so they get better jobs.
Despite statistics and figures typically showing otherwise. :feelsclown:

I hate this world. :feelsUgh: