Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel face reveal

hold a peace sign to proof its you

sadly i dont have shit
Neither did he, but they were 16 at the time they got together and his gf was a landwhale.

I was friends with that kid but havent seen him in 7 years. No idea what hes up too since his facebook was deleted and you cant find nothing about him, especially because he has the same name of some other more famous dude.

I always remember when me and my parents were walking around in the inner City (i think it was when I was 17 or 18?) We came accross this guy and his girlfriend and my mother shamed me because "Even HE has a girlfriend". It pissed me off so much - like not that he had that fat bitch on his side but my mother comparing me with this idiot.

Neither did he, but they were 16 at the time they got together and his gf was a landwhale.

I was friends with that kid but havent seen him in 7 years. No idea what hes up too since his facebook was deleted and you cant find nothing about him, especially because he has the same name of some other more famous dude.

I always remember when me and my parents were walking around in the inner City (i think it was when I was 17 or 18?) We came accross this guy and his girlfriend and my mother shamed me because "Even HE has a girlfriend". It pissed me off so much - like not that he had that fat bitch on his side but my mother comparing me with this idiot.
yeah its funny how they come at us when they dont know that they are getting fucked by divorce papers

@Fat Link give this boy a vip pass for being trucel

Damn you have about 50 different alt accounts

Mogs me for having more hair and not being ginger

You can get a black woman
Cracking Up Lol GIF
in other universe

@loser550

I found a pic of my ol buddy :feelsautistic: unfortunately his facebook is deleted thats the only thing i could pull off Google search.

He resembles you a lot tho

Unfortunately he stand right behind that idiot girl Amely who for some reason was always hanging around the biggest idiots. I mean they were all morons.

@loser550

I found a pic of my ol buddy :feelsautistic: unfortunately his facebook is deleted thats the only thing i could pull off Google search.

He resembles you a lot tho

View attachment 1199519

Unfortunately he stand right behind that idiot girl Amely who for some reason was always hanging around the biggest idiots. I mean they were all morons.
fucking brutal he looks even uglier than me and still managed to ascend

does literally no one read the rules?

You look like a school shoo nah joking

The most I got on Tinder was 5 likes I think

You pass as an incel

Hold a sign with your username on here to prove it's you

i kinda have the feeling its really him.

But please get better headphones like beyerdynamic