Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Face reveal + Rate my room

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★

got a swimming pool and everything

Looks pretty nice mang- though I thought you were a Mestizo beaner & not a Nigger :feelshehe:.

Its just like most of this sites content, wet

way better than having AC in summer

And you were never even "on" in the first place, fakecel fatass
My guy i pulled like 100k upvotes on reddit from my threads alone

My guy i pulled like 100k upvotes on reddit from my threads alone
What, and that is meant to impress me, what a bunch of IT soy chugger cretins think jfl

I bless the rains down in Africa.

You have said in several posts that, without the weight you look good. Fatcel = volcel. Insufferable cunt.
YES GOOD COMPARED TO NOW. I aged 15 years from the fat.

I bet you have better bones than me plus you’re white

YES GOOD COMPARED TO NOW. I aged 15 years from the fat.

I bet you have better bones than me plus you’re white
Bullshit, you can keep coming up with excuses idc. Drop the weight, and then see. Grow a pair and take control of your life, instead having your mommy dictate everything you do

Bullshit, you can keep coming up with excuses idc. Drop the weight, and then see.
you’re dumb. I dont have a good jawline or cheekbones.

I’ll have loose skin so why df does it even matter.
Grow a pair and take control of your life, instead having your mommy dictate everything you do
you don’t even know me personally

Also why don’t you grow a fucking pair and stop being a shitstain on the forum you loser boy

you’re dumb. I dont have a good jawline or cheekbones.

I’ll have loose skin so why df does it even matter.

you don’t even know me personally

Also why don’t you grow a fucking pair and stop being a shitstain on the forum you loser boy
Bullshit, and you're the shitstain, as Im sure most of this site can atest to. You are heavily disliked here. Calling me boy haha, im older and have far more life experience then you fucking do. Your mommy does everything for you and controls what you eat etc. Like a fucking toddler, well, a obese shitskin one at that. Unironically go end your life, and stop talking to me.

, im older and have far more life experience
with what? Being a fucking creep and wearing a mask
then you fucking do. Your mommy does everything for you
Actually not, i take care of her and help her most of the time because she’s unable to dumb fuck

She doesn’t control what i eat. There are just too many temptations

Being a fucking creep and wearing a mask
woah, are you shaming a brocel for being based and scaring women?
Maxresdefault

with what? Being a fucking creep and wearing a mask

Actually not, i take care of her and help her most of the time because she’s unable to dumb fuck

She doesn’t control what i eat. There are just too many temptations
That was a single thread I made 2 years ago mongloid. Try harder. I have made plenty of threads speaking about the in real life shit I have had to deal with in my past, and present due to my looks (for things I cannot help, not being a fat cunt like you). Be it in my past jobs, or just when out in public etc.

I dont care for your excuses for being a fatass, as I said before. Lose the weight and stop being a bitch. You have to be one of the most pathetic users I have ever encountered here, and that is saying something.

3. Worlders are such Poor Fucks Man . I almost feel bad for them , almost .

Life is LUCK .

Lol, dark ass nigga