Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face ratings are a meme.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Men can’t rate the sexual attractiveness of other men, most men aren’t sexually attracted to other men, you either make a women’s pussy tingle or you don’t, that’s it. Women have different brains and hormone systems than us.

I did a poll on Looksmax seeing if higher PSL ratings resulted in higher one night stands and IOIs and there was not that much a correlation, unless they rated you extremely good looking/ugly. Some of the guys with 4.5 psl (which they consider average) were KHHVs with little to none online success while others already had a couple slays and girlfriends at 18, had much more matches, and have had foids approaching them.

Last edited:
Hm... that's also interesting as well.

This just shows that social skills matter more if you are past a certain level of attractiveness

I think they are lying. Normies wouldn't obsess over PSL.

This just shows that social skills matter more if you are past a certain level of attractiveness
Some guys with the same PSL ratings had completely different number of Tinder matches.

you need altleast to take off 2 points out of 10 to know what a female would rate a man

you need altleast to take off 2 points out of 10 to know what a female would rate a man
Men can’t rate other men, how am I supposed to know if you make a women’s pussy tingle? I’m not a woman.

@PLA1092 @Grim_Reaper

Social skills don't exist. What does exist (and what people normally attribute to personality) is context and the probability of something happening (luck). Some people will be attractive in some contexts but get mogged in others, as they are perceived at a different angle highlighting some features as others remain ignored or invisible. Also, girls have personal preferences, so not every girl will have the same inclinations as it is not only determined by the state of the dating market, but also by genetics and culture. There is no "wrong personality" that pushes you backward in dating, just looks do. Chad does great in every context and you do in none. Normie does in some, but most of the time he doesn't so he clings to certain social groups to be safe and not alone.

But the thing is: if you are decent looking you may have some pussy eventually. As life goes on you visit different social contexts and met thousands of people, so there may be a girl interested in you if you have such looks. There is nothing "skilled" about that, those are just basic human interactions you can hold instinctively, as they are scripted in your brain.

People underestimate what decent looks are, due to them comparing themselves to relatives or friends. If you want real references, look at how girls' boyfriends look on social media.

My explanation for this is high standards and probability.
-Some guys would fuck 180 lbs landwhales while others won't.
-You have 50/50 chances to make it as a 4.5 normie, so you can get some sex as you can get no sex at all. The distribution for normies is pretty unequal as they compete for the same foids and only some of them win.

What happened to your bf
4AF16452 02E6 48AC ABA5 F8DB498AE6B9

Calling another man ugly is fag shit tbh

your face rating is reflected in the kind of feedback that you receive irl not from strangers online

You're obese, so your face is fat, which would probably bring your score down. Also, why out of all people are you using looksmaxx jfl

What men see attractiveness in other men is different from what women see. Men focus too much on a male's masculine facial traits to determine his attractiveness, while foids will put nearly equal precedence on a male's feminine facial traits.

What men see attractiveness in other men is different from what women see. Men focus too much on a male's masculine facial traits to determine his attractiveness, while foids will put nearly equal precedence on a male's feminine facial traits.
I went to a black tie gala last week for an internship, that’s why I bought the suit and I saw this 5’7 black zoomer, very gay looking, had black nail polish, dating this tall, very skinny, cute, atleast 5’9 Mullato girl, I couldn’t even believe it

I went to a black tie gala last week for an internship, that’s why I bought the suit and I saw this 5’7 black zoomer, very gay looking, had black nail polish, dating this tall, very skinny, cute, atleast 5’9 Mullato girl, I couldn’t even believe it
Just look like a twink prettyboy is real.

Just look like a twink prettyboy is real.
You never see a homosexual man alone without any women around him, that’s probably how they reproduce, they are like sexual chameleons

You're a total package. Women rate that total package as either "desirable" or "undesirable".

It would be ridiculous to pretend that face was the only factor in that overall package.

It would be equally ridiculous to pretend face is not a factor at all.

What matters is your outcome. If you don't meet the "desirable" threshold then you're going to be incel, because women would rather queue for the chance of Chad's attention, than settle for you.

Agreed, most PSLtards are extremely delusional about male attractiveness. They're convinced that muh bones or muh low-set orbitals is the key to becoming a slayer. Meanwhile, foids desire feminine prettyboys with good facial harmony.

Agreed, most PSLtards are extremely delusional about male attractiveness. They're convinced that muh bones or muh low-set orbitals is the key to becoming a slayer. Meanwhile, foids desire feminine prettyboys with good facial harmony.
jfl who is that in your pic

if not suffering from some disorder could put on some meat on his bones

ya they get too into it when it's easy to tell whether someone looks good or not

View: https://youtu.be/lqey-v99qKQ

The fag feminine looking manlet had 2 girlfriends and 8 sexual partners even though the other men thought he was the most incel tier, no one questioned his virgin status

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/lqey-v99qKQ

The fag feminine looking manlet had 2 girlfriends and 8 sexual partners even though the other men though the other men thought he was the most incel tier, no one questioned his virgin status

If he posted his face here or on Looksmax, 99% of people would say it's over for him:lul:.

@PLA1092 what would rate you him?
Anyone who makes it on Jubilee is probably financially and socially blessed. What SMV were the foids he fucked? :feelsjuice:

You're obese, so your face is fat, which would probably bring your score down. Also, why out of all people are you using looksmaxx jfl
I looksmaxxed, I bought a suit and shaved.

I looksmaxxed, I bought a suit and shaved.
That wont do anything for you pal, you're an obese curry. Nobody wants that.
You can try whatever redpill looksmaxx bullshit you want. Lose weight, as that may actually help. Stop avoiding it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back