Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Face of the cuck who led "research" about incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Homeland security gave him and GSU 250K to research incels, jfl.

EQy4Iw6K 400x400

This is from June 2019. Few paragraphs from the article below:

"ATLANTA—The United States Department of Homeland Security has awarded a $250,000 grant to Georgia State University to research the evolution and spread of the growing male supremacist movement referred to as Incel.

The new grant will fund a year-long effort led by Dr. John Horgan to research the group’s emergence and evolution. Horgan is a Distinguished University Professor of Psychology at Georgia State and directs the Violent Extremism Research Group."

"Dr. Horgan will lead a team of scientists from Massachusetts General Hospital’s Department of Psychiatry and the Department of Communication Arts and Sciences at Penn State University."

https://news.gsu.edu/2019/06/26/fed...o-growing-male-supremacist-subculture-online/

Government has cash to shell out to these fuckers, to do worthless shit, yet barely a dime to give to people who actually need it.

waste of money

250k to dis cuck? Ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee:fking faggot, I hope he dies.

Norwood reaper already got him

Bruh. They risk a lot having a guy who looks like us thrown into blackpill central tbh

WOW THE CHAD FACE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

should've gave the 250k to me, i would write something 100000x more accurate, maybe not as well worded but oh well

Hail I.N.C.E.L.

He was studying himself, a real scientist

Glad that I'm not an american taxpayer lmao

thanks, for a second I almost forgot how many grants, prizes and even crowdfunding normalfaggots get for their shitty "projects"

Such a waste of money.

Imagine being him though. He probably realised that he was most probably a betabuxxer himself after going through the blackpill lol. Hopefully he won't be able to look at his wife the same way again

waste of money

Norwood reaper already got him

thanks, for a second I almost forgot how many grants, prizes and even crowdfunding normalfaggots get for their shitty "projects"

Such a waste of money.

Imagine being him though. He probably realised that he was most probably a betabuxxer himself after going through the blackpill lol. Hopefully he won't be able to look at his wife the same way again

Homeland security gave him and GSU 250K to research incels, jfl.

View attachment 439882

This is from June 2019. Few paragraphs from the article below:

"ATLANTA—The United States Department of Homeland Security has awarded a $250,000 grant to Georgia State University to research the evolution and spread of the growing male supremacist movement referred to as Incel.

The new grant will fund a year-long effort led by Dr. John Horgan to research the group’s emergence and evolution. Horgan is a Distinguished University Professor of Psychology at Georgia State and directs the Violent Extremism Research Group."

"Dr. Horgan will lead a team of scientists from Massachusetts General Hospital’s Department of Psychiatry and the Department of Communication Arts and Sciences at Penn State University."

https://news.gsu.edu/2019/06/26/fed...o-growing-male-supremacist-subculture-online/

Government has cash to shell out to these fuckers, to do worthless shit, yet barely a dime to give to people who actually need it.
>male supremacist
>guys who are shunned, ugly and tormented by both men and women
>supremacist

Who needs truth when you can just slap on a couple of labels and get government cheese?

Yeah, I remember seeing this. This is one of those guys using us to boost his career.
One of many. And not just necessarily for book deals either but the 'prestige' of being an 'expert' on incels.

One of many. And not just necessarily for book deals either but the 'prestige' of being an 'expert' on incels.
The only thing that guy is an expert on is fluffing his wife's bull.

Last edited:
ATLANTA—The United States Department of Homeland Security has awarded a $250,000 grant to Georgia State University to research the evolution and spread of the growing male supremacist movement referred to as Incel.
The absolute state of our government, hope he used some of the cash to get a hair transplant at least.

Dude is probably incel himself.