Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Face matters more during sex with a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I honestly think in 2020, you need both face and height to even be considered an option. That being said, i think face absolutely matters more when having sex. Foids get turned on by an attractive face in a way an ugly tall dude could never turn them on.

If you are not at least an 8/10 betabuxx, below a 6? ITS OVER

Bro, it's just over

When it comes to sex, it's largely face with frame to some extent.

Its more over than i initially thought. Height vs face is no longer relevant. You need both.
I don't know about height but a study says holes whose partners had broader shoulder experience more orgasm. Face turns her on and frame/height helps her to reach the climax with easy.

I don't know about height but a study says holes whose partners had broader shoulder experience more orgasm. Face turns her on and frame/height helps her to reach the climax with easy.

Height would matter more in social situations for mogging other men, offering a sense of protection, etc.

Height would matter more in social situations for mogging other men, offering a sense of protection, etc.
JFL at muh independent wamen who said in that study that they feel safe and feminine with taller guy.

Sub-8 Law dictates that face, frame, and height are all necessary in 2020.

Imagine having sex.

I honestly think in 2020, you need both face and height to even be considered an option. That being said, i think face absolutely matters more when having sex. Foids get turned on by an attractive face in a way an ugly tall dude could never turn them on.
Of course, face is the single most important thing for life, not even just for sex

JFL at being alive in 2020.

well yeah because the foid will be looking at your face a lot during sex so it makes sense that she has to find it attractive

Sub-8 Law dictates that face, frame, and height are all necessary in 2020.
do you have a micropenis? how do you think chad with a 2.5 incher would make her feel when she desires full and deep penetration?

Wrong !
She will be focusing on your personality during sex inkwell.

Soon foids will only allow the top 5 percentage of men, to have sex with them.

Make the bitch wear a paper bag problem solved.