Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

face is fucking everything

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
Period

[UWSL]I state this so strongly because of the tons and tons AND TONS of 5'5, 5'6, 5'7 and 5'8 guys with very pretty girls[/UWSL]

yes, nothing new, being unmanly coward and shy not important as well if ure handsome

While I do agree that face > height, those short men with pretty girls are outliers. Most short men are sexually frustrated and lead unfulfilling lives

I think it depends on the country. Where you live it's face>height. In other countries it is height>face.

it's not like good height doesn't help too :feelswhat:

Of course it is. whats the first thing people notice when they see a stranger, its not the dick, not the hair, not the height, not the abs, its the FACE. how do babies recognise their mother, not from her stinky cunts but the FACE.

Face is EVERYTHING, if you are ugly it's completely over for you. You can be 8'2, no girl will look at you.

Based. We don't have chadlets in here but tallcels. The limit is 5'5. If you are shorter than 5'5 no amount of face will save you.

Based. We don't have chadlets in here but tallcels. The limit is 5'5. If you are shorter than 5'5 no amount of face will save you.
Even if you are 5'3 you can get something with your face. Face is god.

Face vs height fags are all copers

Trucels know you need both just to be allowed human rights

Me being born with deformed eyes ensured it was over at birth. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have both and height>face.