Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Face>height copers btfo

They both matter. They BOTH MATTER, why is this so hard for some users to swallow? Jfl.

Just be over 6'5'' :feelstastyman:

Just be over 6'5'' :feelstastyman:
You literally have niggers here crying over being 6'2
You can fraud additional 3 inches and it's not like most women can tell the difference at the high end

You literally have niggers here crying over being 6'2
You can fraud additional 3 inches and it's not like most women can tell the difference at the high end
At that height you still have to look decent. At around 6'6'' it doesn't matter what you look like because there are a sizeable number of females that don't care if you're 1/10 at that height.

They both matter. They BOTH MATTER, why is this so hard for some users to swallow? Jfl.
Only tallfags say this because being called volcel hurts their feelings, which is why they invent this shared inceldom where every flaw matters all the same lol
Incel communism

Only tallfags say this because being called volcel hurts their feelings, which is why they invent this shared inceldom where every flaw matters all the same lol
Incel communism
I’m short as shit. Height can help you compensate, absolutely. But I’d take a 5’8” good looking manlet over a 6’4” ogre any day of the week. Maybe the 6’4” might even have an easier time getting laid, but I don’t care about being tall irrespective of how much women pedestalize tallfags. I’m incel because I’m ugly, not just because I’m 173cm.

But I’d take a 5’8” good looking manlet over a 6’4” ogre any day of the week
Notice how you instinctively pick something innocuous as being 5'8 lol
It would literally be a mogger height in Japan for example but we've been gaslight to the point of viewing it as subhuman
Fair comparison would be the inverse percentile of being 6'4, so quite literally dwarfism and it will be pretty obvious who will win that one

Yes, they both matter but height matters more

You guys think ape looking tallfag is gonna slay better than tom holland looking shortie??

Well it’s my current height jfl. And I wouldn’t call it innocuous, I’m shorter than majority of my colleagues.

It would literally be a mogger height in Japan for example
I doubt it. Not as noxious as being 5’8” in fucking Scandinavia obviously but no way near mogging levels.

(These are from China and the average height for Chinese men is even lower than Japanese)

And saying it’s a “mogger trait” in X country is just :bluepill:ed in general. If you’re repulsive then it’s objective.

(These are from China and the average height for Chinese men is even lower than Japanese)
NEA chinks mog Japan iirc, the first vid is from Hebei
And saying it’s a “mogger trait” in X country is just :bluepill:ed in general. If you’re repulsive then it’s objective.
Bluepill is recognizing the fact that not all cultures and nations are made equal, okay bro
Well it’s my current height jfl. And I wouldn’t call it innocuous, I’m shorter than majority of my colleagues.
So you're coping with wanting a better face when it's height that sets you back
If you're the absolute shortest freak then you can't really mog anybody else no matter what you do
You guys think ape looking tallfag is gonna slay better than tom holland looking shortie??
He dates an ugly sheboon that even the truest of trucels would think twice about touching, suifuel for manlets

NEA chinks mog Japan iirc, the first vid is from Hebei

Bluepill is recognizing the fact that not all cultures and nations are made equal, okay bro
Maybe more red than blue but regardless, it’s another unrealistic “just pack your shit and move to a completely different country bro! It’s that easy!” type of excuse I guess.

So you're coping with wanting a better face when it's height that sets you back
I’ve seen a lot of men around my height who’re in relationships purely because they are healthy / good looking. You don’t need to be a 6’4” tallfag to get pussy. I’m not denying that being 5’8” makes me even more unattractive, there’s no doubt about it, but JFL at considering it innocuous while simultaneously claiming that is “holding me back.”

at considering it innocuous
In comparison to quote being ogre it is
Maybe more red than blue but regardless, it’s another unrealistic “just pack your shit and move to a completely different country bro! It’s that easy!” type of excuse I guess.
People move all the time and traveling isn't all that burdensome, I'm abroad right now
If you're a no life rotter why do you even have shit?
I’ve seen a lot of men around my height who’re in relationships purely because they are healthy / good looking. You don’t need to be a 6’4” tallfag to get pussy.
Who's the bluepiller now lol

Yea they both contribute to your overall looks/appearance

i know as much as anyone the importance of height, but i feel like the good looking average height male can get a more attractive female than the tall guy with average face
the tall guy has more options though

Write "Przemcel" in Google, he is 190+ cm, but 2/10 face imo

39k likes goodness gracious. literally what do these people have to offer in return for wanting a man like that.

It would literally be a mogger height in Japan for example but we've been gaslight to the point of viewing it as subhuman
Fair comparison would be the inverse percentile of being 6'4, so quite literally dwarfism and it will be pretty obvious who will win that one
Yeah pretty much. 5’8 is just an inch below average in the US, 6’4 is 7 inches over. Fair comparison would be 7 inches below which comes out to a measly 5’2 which is death tier