Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face >>> Height and Race

Your short curry slayers are lucky outliers
Perhaps but how do you know they are outliers? What proof do tou have that the majority are not like that? And I’m not talking about getting with prime jb white girls, I mean average to slightly above average girls in general.

Face trumps height there is no question. Short good looking guy has a better chance at landing prime pussy than a tall average guy.
Guess what?
I’m 5’4 and actually good looking, no joke.
I was hesitant at first to admit it at first of being called a fakecel but when I realised height is the most important trait and internalised the blackpill I realised I actually have a firm seat in the incel community.
Before you say I haven’t approached, oh, I’ve approached many women, out of 10, 3s 2s 4s even a 1/10 all rejections.
Why bother? Using the theory of good looking short guys can get pussy is like polishing shit, it’s still shit due to its height.
Height of the girls?
All shorter then me by 2inches or more, I made no exceptions.
I’ve cold approached about 15 girls in my life and the rejections I got and the WAY I got rejected just let me know my place in society.
Brutal but true.
I deserve a firm seat here, my existence disproved the short good looking guy can still get girls theory (if you are over 5’6 this works but under 5’7 it’s over)
I disproved the ‘just go for shorter girls theory’ ALL women want tall men, more so short women to make up for their lack of height.
Stop making up fucking lies about looks. HEIGHT is the most important trait. Simple as

Guess what?
I’m 5’4 and actually good looking, no joke.
I was hesitant at first to admit it at first of being called a fakecel but when I realised height is the most important trait and internalised the blackpill I realised I actually have a firm seat in the incel community.
Before you say I haven’t approached, oh, I’ve approached many women, out of 10, 3s 2s 4s even a 1/10 all rejections.
Why bother? Using the theory of good looking short guys can get pussy is like polishing shit, it’s still shit due to its height.
Height of the girls?
All shorter then me by 2inches or more, I made no exceptions.
I’ve cold approached about 15 girls in my life and the rejections I got and the WAY I got rejected just let me know my place in society.
Brutal but true.
I deserve a firm seat here, my existence disproved the short good looking guy can still get girls theory (if you are over 5’6 this works but under 5’7 it’s over)
I disproved the ‘just go for shorter girls theory’ ALL women want tall men, more so short women to make up for their lack of height.
Stop making up fucking lies about looks. HEIGHT is the most important trait. Simple as
Send me a picture of your face. I know people who are 5’4 so I have a good idea of how exactly how short that is.

Send me a picture of your face. I know people who are 5’4 so I have a good idea of how exactly how short that is.
I have a chadlite face simple as, great jawline, hooded eyes, high cheekbones you name it, I say chadlite as I have some setbacks like slightly big nose and ears (can be easily fixed)

I have a chadlite face simple as, great jawline, hooded eyes, high cheekbones you name it, I say chadlite as I have some setbacks like slightly big nose and ears (can be easily fixed)
Don’t say height is the most important thing though, that’s simply not true. If you were as ugly as you are short and as tall as you are good looking, do you really think you would have been in a better situation?

My observations don't fit with this scenario, though- I constantly see 5'3-5'6 """men""" with +=7/10 face with heightmatched gfs. Not saying that they aren't manlets, just that face can still save you in the upper bounds of manletism.
lol and i see a lot of incel tier ugly (recessed chin negative canthalt tilt) TALL guys with HOT girlfriends everytime i go out

Perhaps but how do you know they are outliers? What proof do tou have that the majority are not like that? And I’m not talking about getting with prime jb white girls, I mean average to slightly above average girls in general.

Maybe these curries aren't outliers, but I don't see these couples anywhere. Where are they? Probably in India.

I see WAY more tall average guys with gfs than short chads with gfs. That is how damaging manletism is.

Maybe these curries aren't outliers, but I don't see these couples anywhere. Where are they? Probably in India.

I see WAY more tall average guys with gfs than short chads with gfs. That is how damaging manletism is.
I suppose it’s a location based thing then, I would say the opposite is true from my experience as log as the guy is a bit taller than the girl.

I suppose it’s a location based thing then, I would say the opposite is true from my experience as log as the guy is a bit taller than the girl.
That could easily be true, but then again he could have Money.

That could easily be true, but then again he could have Money.
Maybe but most of the people I’m talking about are my friends or friends of friends. We are all uni students, so not many are rich or something.

Maybe but most of the people I’m talking about are my friends or friends of friends. We are all uni students, so not many are rich or something.
For every short chad with a gf there's probably 100 tall average white guys with gfs :lul:
Regardless, I'm happy for them, they escaped

I know aso many people in the 5’4-5’6 range who are ethnic (mostly curryceld and ricecels) but have decently attractive faces (PSL 5-5.5 ish mostly, few in the 6+ range) who can get laid every week.

Never saw such thing my entire fucking life. I know only one currycel who was able to manage a white pussy (short 4/10), but later he found out that she was sneakily riding a white cock all along. Stop with this bs cope. Curries are autoincel.
Paging @chudur-budur @GreenBull @RREEEEEEEEE what do you think about this faggot?
Deepak is fake, he uses paid actors. Once he got beaten up by his students, I read that on rooshv forum.

Last edited:
Lol, i can see 5'4 balding curry with 5/10 face can get laid in no time. Semi legit post, but ratings are incorrect, 9/10 face could barely save you at 5'6.
9/10 face... Do you even know the power of having a GODS FACE?? LMAO
he can be 5'0 and it wouldn't matter he reach the level of drowning in pussy bro.

@knajjd

They weren't doomed from the start, like us, so they've escaped nothing.
Knajjd has a feminine face, I wouldn’t know what to rate him as he is feminine? Could’ve get away with a 7/10 cute boy look? I really don’t know.
All I know is I would fuck his female genderswap pic so fucking hard
@knajjd

Knajjd has a feminine face, I wouldn’t know what to rate him as he is feminine? Could’ve get away with a 7/10 cute boy look? I really don’t know.

Knajjd has a feminine face, I wouldn’t know what to rate him as he is feminine?
Not sure, tbh tbh, scale comes too difficult to super pretty boys like him, i guess somewhere between 7-8/10, as we judge facial harmony overall. He wasn't there, if he was taller.
We probably all would, lul

@knajjd

Do you even know what a 9/10 face looks like....

How can I see knajjid's face?

...You know, don't you know... ...
You either go this poetry with yourself or post your examples.
God tier

Only in Tinder.

But height is fundamental in a real-life approach.

Obviously
Ha. Ha-ha. He wouldn't.
FiveFourManlet will tell you what will happen to him. Femoids walk near him and "oh if that guy was taller i'll probably date him teehee".

OP is 100% right.

JFL at good-looking youngcels thinking it's over for them because they're 5' something and not over for me, even with my disgusting subhuman face, fucked up skin and bald head, just because I'm 6'1.

I bet 100% of those guys never approached, never tried, never even socialized in a party or something. They just downloaded Tinder, saw some slut saying the "6 feet or left" meme and insta gave up.

Ha. Ha-ha. He wouldn't.
FiveFourManlet will tell you what will happen to him. Femoids walk near him and "oh if that guy was taller i'll probably date him teehee".
When you have the face of the gods your height doesn't matter as much. He will still slay females of high quality status. If you put his face on tinder by the 10 minute mark you will have around 75+ tinder likes. His an Absolute monster. Keep thinking height is going to greatly affect a god tier face.

height and race are much more important than face

OP is 100% right.

JFL at good-looking youngcels thinking it's over for them because they're 5' something and not over for me, even with my disgusting subhuman face, fucked up skin and bald head, just because I'm 6'1.

I bet 100% of those guys never approached, never tried, never even socialized in a party or something. They just downloaded Tinder, saw some slut saying the "6 feet or left" meme and insta gave up.

Maybe you just need to change your city, have you tried tinder in other Brazilian cities?

Maybe you just need to change your city, have you tried tinder in other Brazilian cities?
I only tried Tinder in my city, but spam approached (which is easier than Tinder for sub7 men) in Rio and São Paulo, over anyway.

I think the only location change that could save me is SE Asia, too bad I don't have the money to fly there. Also I don't want an Asian LTR, would just fuck around.

I only tried Tinder in my city, but spam approached (which is easier than Tinder for sub7 men) in Rio and São Paulo, over anyway.

I think the only location change that could save me is SE Asia, too bad I don't have the money to fly there. Also I don't want an Asian LTR, would just fuck around.
Some cities in Brazil are difficult for people with high inhibition, to approach Brazilian women have to be extroverted. You can try Asia if you like Asian girls, but I think you'd be good in Eastern Europe as long as you're tall.

Face doesn't mean shit. I was rated a 5.5 here in a photo, just posted another photo for comparisons sake and I had the worst night of my life when I went out yesterday (lmfao).

I'm also a lanky as shit so that probably has something to do with it.

Face doesn't mean shit. I was rated a 5.5 here in a photo, just posted another photo for comparisons sake and I had the worst night of my life when I went out yesterday (lmfao).

I'm also a lanky as shit so that probably has something to do with it.
No shit that has something to do with it. PM me a picture of your height and face though if you want, and I can tell if my opinion. I post on truerateme a lot, and I know what I’m talking about.