Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face >>> Height and Race

June3cel2

June3cel2

3/10 curry
I see all these fucking comments from long time users that if you are short and ethnic, it doesn’t matter what your face looks like, it’s already over.

This is the biggest pile of bullshit cope I’ve seen out here. Short height and ethnic do bring your rating down, but ANYTHING can be overcome if your face is attractive enough. I know aso many people in the 5’4-5’6 range who are ethnic (mostly curryceld and ricecels) but have decently attractive faces (PSL 5-5.5 ish mostly, few in the 6+ range) who can get laid every week. Of course, they are not autistic, instead they are pretty low inhib and NT max. If you are white and PSL 4.5+ Or ethnic and 5.5+ quit fucking using your ethnic status or mentalcel status to stay here. Just looksmax as much as you can and practice being as NT as possible.

Last edited:
Pigs can fly too

Lol, i can see 5'4 balding curry with 5/10 face can get laid in no time. Semi legit post, but ratings are incorrect, 9/10 face could barely save you at 5'6.

Lol, i can see 5'4 balding curry with 5/10 face can get laid in no time. Semi legit post, but ratings are incorrect, 9/10 face could barely save you at 5'6.
It doesn’t have to be that high, we are talking PSL which is different from real life. If a PSL 5 went out and asked for rates, the lowest he should be receiving are like 6’s or 6.5’s, he’s really more like an irl 7.

Also if you are balding, that counts as a major flaw to your appearance. It’s part of your face.

No, face is just almost important as height. If face is 55%, height is 45% Is what I believe.

No, face is just almost important as height. If face is 55%, height is 45% Is what I believe.
I couldn’t disagree more. Do you have experience to back you up. In my experience being in the 5’6-ish range is -1 to your PSL rate at most. Being even lower is when it starts getting bad.

What's with all the midgets LARPing here recently? Chat was filled with them yesterday
"I-i-i'm 5'1 a-and I slay b-bro... Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you believe m-me right?"
cage.gif

I know this one 4'5 bald bug eyed curry and he just cold aproaches stacies and hes fucking a new stacy every week so obviously short and ethnic is not the end of the world.

What's with all the midgets LARPing here recently? Chat was filled with them yesterday
"I-i-i'm 5'1 a-and I slay b-bro... Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you believe m-me right?"
cage.gif
Lol, that idiot gave hope for manlets, while he shouldn't, as it never began for them.

I couldn’t disagree more. Do you have experience to back you up. In my experience being in the 5’6-ish range is -1 to your PSL rate at most. Being even lower is when it starts getting bad.

It also deepens on the average in your country. If the average is 6'0, a 5'8 8/10 is the same as a 6'3 6/10

If you are under 5’4” it is pretty much over, you have to be taller than a woman. You start requiring 7+/10 PSL ability to slay at that height.

Face trumps height there is no question. Short good looking guy has a better chance at landing prime pussy than a tall average guy.

JFL @ you junecels and your PETACOPES.

If you are under 6 feet you’re sub-8.
If you are under 5’10 you’re incel.
End of.

Face trumps height there is no question. Short good looking guy has a better chance at landing prime pussy than a tall average guy.
@FiveFourManlet pls explain our new member ur blackpill :feelsbaton:

It also deepens on the average in your country. If the average is 6'0, a 5'8 8/10 is the same as a 6'3 6/10
I could see that, but you need to adjust your ratings if we are going by PSL. A 7 is the top 5% of males, and a 6 is top 20%. 8 is too much, there’s barely any people rated that high, at that point we are approaching Chico level looks.
JFL @ you junecels and your PETACOPES.

If you are under 6 feet you’re sub-8.
If you are under 5’10 you’re incel.
End of.
Biggest cope if the day, you are a retard if you truly believe this. JFL it’s all about FACE.

I could see that, but you need to adjust your ratings if we are going by PSL. A 7 is the top 5% of males, and a 6 is top 20%. 8 is too much, there’s barely any people rated that high, at that point we are approaching Chico level looks.

Biggest cope if the day, you are a retard if you truly believe this. JFL

My 10 could be your 8 in ratings.

Your experiences means nothing, there are lots of articles regarding femoid preferences for taller men, as well as tons of media evidences. 5'6 is death tier, as i say, you need legit 9/10 face.
I guarentee he is not NTmaxx or low inhibmaxx.
"Mu persuanolity bro" memes started to coming out. Funny.

Your experiences means nothing, there are lots of articles regarding femoid preferences for taller men, as well as tons of media evidences. 5'6 is death tier, as i say, you need legit 9/10 face.

"Mu persuanolity bro" started to came out. Funny.
Give me one article that proves being 5’6 is more than -1.5 or so PSL compared to being 5’10. A 6/10 PSL 5’6 is better than a 4.5-5/10 5’10 end of story. You retard I’m not talking about personality, how the fuck do you think NTmaxxing and low inhib maxxing are anywhere related to personality.

This fucker reminds me of Deepak Wayne. He is a CurryCel who is a Pick Up Artist. He sells the idea that Ethnics can approach any attractive White femoid anytime and get laid the same day. Imagine the number of ethnics who must have ended up in jail for harasssment. And they paid him for it.

Last edited:
Give me one article that proves being 5’6 is more than -1.5 or so PSL compared to being 5’10. A 6/10 PSL 5’6 is better than a 4.5-5/10 5’10 end of story. You retard I’m not talking about personality, how the fuck do you think NTmaxxing and low inhib maxxing are anywhere related to personality.
Ultracope, kys, vermin.

face>>race>>>>height>>>>frame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

This fucker reminds me of Deepak Wayne. He is a CurryCel who is a Pick Up Artist. He sells the idea that Ethnics can approach any addtractive Whtie femoid anytime and get laid the same day. Imagine the number of ethnics who must have ended up in jail for harasssment. And they paid him for it.

Hahaha you stupid cunt, you think I meant attractive white women? You fag I said women, as in probably mostly 4-5/10 women in general. JFL if you automatically think all of this stuff only refers to 6+/10 white women no shit they are unreacheable.

Hahaha you stupid cunt, you think I meant attractive white women? You fag I said women, as in probably mostly 4-5/10 women in general. JFL if you automatically think all of this stuff only refers to 6+/10 white women no shit they are unreacheable.

Oh fuck off Deepak.

Ultracope, kys, vermin.
It’s already over for me you retard, I’m not coping with this because my FACE is what makes me incel. I’m referring to all the mentalcels out there.

This fucker reminds me of Deepak Wayne. He is a CurryCel who is a Pick Up Artist.
Iam already puking my brains out. Fucking curry fag he needs a good beating. Red pilled curries? Whats next...ricecels with any fight in them? Fuck me these deathniks are coping majorly. Its fucking over curries and noodles. Just save enough money to eventually return to the country of your parents...there is the only place where u as an ethnic can have any form of normal and respectful life.

You see how these whitecels always talk shit about ethnics as if they were subhuman...this is the mindset of all people in the west. That skincolor scale on which each ethnics life basically depends. :lul::lul::lul: its fucking over in the west man give up

Move back or rope niggas...im superserially :feelsree:

Oh fuck off Deepak.
Hahaha ofc resort to a childish insult because you don’t have anything logical to reply back with. Neck yourself boyo, I’ve been around from the r/incel days.
agreed
but

height + race > face

a 5'4'' shitskin curry will be incel and struggle even if he had a good face.

just yesterday a 5'6'' curry commited suicide.
You faggot you never replied to me in the other thread. What kind of proof do you have to back up your claims?

This fucker reminds me of Deepak Wayne. He is a CurryCel who is a Pick Up Artist. He sells the idea that Ethnics can approach any attractive White femoid anytime and get laid the same day. Imagine the number of ethnics who must have ended up in jail for harasssment. And they paid him for it.

Paging @chudur-budur @GreenBull @RREEEEEEEEE what do you think about this faggot?

Iam already puking my brains out. Fucking curry fag he needs a good beating. Red pilled curries? Whats next...ricecels with any fight in them? Fuck me these deathniks are coping majorly. Its fucking over curries and noodles. Just save enough money to eventually return to the country of your parents...there is the only place where u as an ethnic can have any form of normal and respectful life.

You see how these whitecels always talk shit about ethnics as if they were subhuman...this is the mindset of all people in the west. That skincolor scale on which each ethnics life basically depends. :lul::lul::lul: its fucking over in the west man give up

Move back or rope niggas...im superserially :feelsree:

This CurryCel came to Germany as a software engineer. Then he discovered that he could scam Ethnics. Selling them PUA crap by filming actresses.

deepak-and-faggot-3.jpg

agreed
but

height + race > face

a 5'4'' shitskin curry will be incel and struggle even if he had a good face.

just yesterday a 5'6'' curry commited suicide.

the way i see it is you need to pass two gates of the looks quadrant to succeed. face is the most important so it can carry you if its 7 or above as long as your height is at least passable(around 5'7-5'8). you need to be around that entry level height or you are completely fucked no matter how good your face is. @FiveFourManlet is a chad facially but is below 5'7 so here he is rotting with us.

Paging @chudur-budur @GreenBull @RREEEEEEEEE what do you think about this faggot?
Fuck that motherfucker asshole. That video is fake. He probably paid those women to appear in his video. He looks absolutely ugly tbh. If you approach thousands of girls in a single day you sure can find 2 or 3 thirsty cunts who are willing to fuck anyone. This guy should be jailed.

Fuck that motherfucker asshole. That video is fake. He probably paid those women to appear in his video. He looks absolutely ugly tbh. If you approach thousands of girls in a single day you sure can find 2 or 3 thirsty cunts who are willing to fuck anyone. This guy should be jailed.
Do you agree with my original post?

I just love how pathetic he is telling women he approaches he is from Berlin when he is from India

nigga u havent even been to berlin

you are so ashamed to tell women you are indian. and then you tell us "u can get white wimmin if you pay for videoz xDDDD"

Hate that idiot
The freightplane he was hiding in probably made a stopover in Berlin:lul::lul::lul:
Yeah it was acting...but still..i just know there are curries out there believing that crap. A curry approaching women in the west is awkward at best and a huge impossibility at worse.

Do you agree with my original post?
30% yes,70% no. Face is the most important thing ofcourse.Though looksmaxxing and NTmaxxing can increase your chances to ascend, it's not a guarantee that you'll get laid. Infact, there are very few short ethnics who can get laid despite doing all the things necessary . It doesn't mean there's any problem in the men, it's more about the everyday increasing shallowness of women. Hypergamy has decreased the SMV of ethnics to record lows and there's nothing they can do about it.

30% yes,70% no. Face is the most important thing ofcourse.Though looksmaxxing and NTmaxxing can increase your chances to ascend, it's not a guarantee that you'll get laid. Infact, there are very few short ethnics who can get laid despite doing all the things necessary . It doesn't mean there's any problem in the men, it's more about the everyday increasing shallowness of women. Hypergamy has decreased the SMV of ethnics to record lows and there's nothing they can do about it.
Perhaps it also depends on location. I’ve been in a lot of university settings, and they tend to be diverse or liberal or whatever, and most above average looking ethnic guys who don’t have an accent, look looksmaxxed, not autistic, etc. get laid when they try.

Face rules within "normal" other parameters (i.e. nothing can save you at <5'3 (160cm))
Between 5'3 and infinity, FACE is the name of the game.

Yeah it was acting...but still..i just know there are curries out there believing that crap. A curry approaching women in the west is awkward at best and a huge impossibility at worse.
Yeah there are plenty of curries who will believe this crap. And believing these stupid things is exactly why that "bobs n vegana" stereotype prevails. If you search on yt what's trending in India you'll find enough of these bs videos. Many people here are so naïve that they act like this irl and get insulted.
Perhaps it also depends on location. I’ve been in a lot of university settings, and they tend to be diverse or liberal or whatever, and most above average looking ethnic guys who don’t have an accent, look looksmaxxed, not autistic, etc. get laid when they try.
Hmmmm interesting.

if ur short just kill yourself already lol

XFBK1c-1hG9y09f8SyX_0DU4aL1lbc3_FORqHrnz3-A.png

the entry level is 5'6/5'7
My observations don't fit with this scenario, though- I constantly see 5'3-5'6 """men""" with +=7/10 face with heightmatched gfs. Not saying that they aren't manlets, just that face can still save you in the upper bounds of manletism.

Height>everything
the way i see it is you need to pass two gates of the looks quadrant to succeed. face is the most important so it can carry you if its 7 or above as long as your height is at least passable(around 5'7-5'8). you need to be around that entry level height or you are completely fucked no matter how good your face is. @FiveFourManlet is a chad facially but is below 5'7 so here he is rotting with us.

Your short curry slayers are lucky outliers