Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face >>> Height (always has, always will).

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember reading a YouTube comment at a blackpill video where a commenter basically said "As a man you can easily easily guess another man's attractiveness, if you're intimidated by him he's more attractive". And if there's one thing I've always seen it's that Chadlets are never afraid of Tallcels, ever.

Take this story of a Redchad getting into a fight with a tall Redcell:

"Catlin was once involved in an incident between a Sioux Indian and a white worker. After a serious quarrel, the two men decided that they should meet on the prairie, in a state of nudity, and decide their affair with their knives. Fortunately, just a few minutes before the horrible combat was about to begin, Catlin and others succeeded in bringing the men to a reconciliation and finally to shake hands. Shortly afterwards, when they were alone, Catlin asked the Indian if he hadn’t been afraid of his antagonist, who appeared superior in size and in strength. The Indian replied promptly, “No, not in the least; I never fear harm from a man who can’t shut his mouth, no matter how large or how strong he may be.” ".

Source: https://www.consciousbreathing.com/articles/shut-your-mouth-save-your-life/

You can be 7'2 with a weak jaw and a 5'2 Chad will mog you, remember that toilets love man-on-man aggression and seeing "their Chadlet" take down a tall Incel just makes them wet. :blackpill: Height is just a cope because no-one born after 1997 is shorter than 6'7 and they mog us Millennials to hell height-wise, yet see some us "short" millennials (6'2~6'5) get with Zoomer stacies. Well, Chad is Chad regardless of his height.

I genuinely wonder how many Incels with elevator shoes actually got laid because of them, my guess would be a grand total of 0, your face intimidates people, your height is basically window dressing and only height fetishists care about it (and something tells me that these are rare, otherwise tallcels wouldn't be so ridiculously common.). :blackpill:

Yeah facts sadly

Wow this post is very bad

You can be 7'2 with a weak jaw and a 5'2 Chad will mog you
"their Chadlet" take down a tall Incel just makes them wet.
Just run around beating tallfags up, never gonna happen, tall guys are stronger and aggressive short guy would get 100 complex pinned on him for acting as a tallfag. Biggest bullshit i ever heard on this forum.
I genuinely wonder how many Incels with elevator shoes actually got laid because of them, my guess would be a grand total of 0, your face intimidates people, your height is basically window dressing and only height fetishists care about it (and something tells me that these are rare, otherwise tallcels wouldn't be so ridiculously common.). :blackpill:
There are studies where is proven that taller men have up to 3 times more sex partners than shorter men, get more respect, are more successful, even the most bluepilled faggots and normies admit the importance of dominance and importance of height.

You're fucked if you're tall and ugly. Also you're fucked if you're short and have a handsome face.

Dumbest thing ever said on this site

I remember reading a YouTube comment at a blackpill video where a commenter basically said "As a man you can easily easily guess another man's attractiveness, if you're intimidated by him he's more attractive". And if there's one thing I've always seen it's that Chadlets are never afraid of Tallcels, ever.

Take this story of a Redchad getting into a fight with a tall Redcell:

"Catlin was once involved in an incident between a Sioux Indian and a white worker. After a serious quarrel, the two men decided that they should meet on the prairie, in a state of nudity, and decide their affair with their knives. Fortunately, just a few minutes before the horrible combat was about to begin, Catlin and others succeeded in bringing the men to a reconciliation and finally to shake hands. Shortly afterwards, when they were alone, Catlin asked the Indian if he hadn’t been afraid of his antagonist, who appeared superior in size and in strength. The Indian replied promptly, “No, not in the least; I never fear harm from a man who can’t shut his mouth, no matter how large or how strong he may be.” ".

Source: https://www.consciousbreathing.com/articles/shut-your-mouth-save-your-life/

You can be 7'2 with a weak jaw and a 5'2 Chad will mog you, remember that toilets love man-on-man aggression and seeing "their Chadlet" take down a tall Incel just makes them wet. :blackpill: Height is just a cope because no-one born after 1997 is shorter than 6'7 and they mog us Millennials to hell height-wise, yet see some us "short" millennials (6'2~6'5) get with Zoomer stacies. Well, Chad is Chad regardless of his height.

high IQ

I'm a tallcel [UWSL]and the vast majority of men who have intimidated me were shorter than me, there were eve quite short men (but handsome and very NT), who intimidated me. The face is everything. There are tons of tallcels on this forum and 0, I repeat 0 chadmalnets, chadlitemanlets or even highirnirmemanlets[/UWSL]

high IQ

I'm a tallcel [UWSL]and the vast majority of men who have intimidated me were shorter than me, there were eve quite short men (but handsome and very NT), who intimidated me. The face is everything. There are tons of tallcels on this forum and 0, I repeat 0 chadmalnets, chadlitemanlets or even highirnirmemanlets[/UWSL]
how the fuck can you be intimidated by a face lmao, they probably muscle mogged you, i am doubtful of every tall'cel'.

Is it just me or is this type of logic getting more common? Height matters but of course, a short Chad will mog a Tallcel depending on how short the Chadlet is. At a certain height, it's over regardless of your face a 5'2 Chad is an Incel.

toilets love man-on-man aggression and seeing "their Chadlet" take down a tall Incel just makes them wet.
:feelskek:Cope foids get wet seeing a 6 foot tall guy beating up a 5 foot 4 guy.

high IQ

Cope, I'm 6'3 and I've literally only been intimitated by guys my height or more, even more muscular stronger guys who could probably beat my ass don't really intimidate me.

stop drinking soy milk low iqcel, you are already a retard