Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face+Frame=sexual satisfaction to foids. Framecels enter at your own risk.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
The study found that women were more likely to climax if their partners were rich, confident and attractive — while the intensity of their orgasms also depended on how good-looking their man is.

Ladies who found their fella attractive had more intense orgasms, while a man’s broad shoulders were also found to be related to sexual satisfaction.

Sexual satisfaction was related to how physically attracted women were to their partner and the breadth of his shoulders.

Researchers also found that it really is possible to laugh a woman into bed — with women having more regular sex, and more frequent orgasms, with funny men.

Guess jestermaxxing has some validity.

Face is important but you need height and frame to be considered a man.

The study found that women were more likely to climax if their partners were rich, confident and attractive
dickpill debunked yet again, women would still choose attractive and confident chad with micropenis over a subhuman incel with gigantic dick, she would even orgasm with small dicked chad just by looking at his frame and face during intercourse while she wouldn't even look at incel or force a breath out while being fucked by his gigantic dick.

Last edited:
Face+Frame

dickpill debunked yet again, women would still choose attractive and confident chad with small penis over a subhuman incel with gigantic dick, she would even orgasm with small dicked chad just by looking at his frame and face during intercourse while she wouldn't even look at incel or force a breath out while being fucked by him.
Subhuman incel's face would turn off holes so badly.

th

Taller guys almost always have the widest shoulders and manlets have tiny frames, it's over.

"Funny men" chad punches her face and she will laught while getting multible orgasms.

Bonelaw is pretty much top of the list in the black pill bible.

th

Shoulder breadth is severely underrated here. When it comes to sexual arousal; any man would fuck a butterface with wide hips and a nice ass, the same primal lust is triggered in women when it comes to ugly men who have broad shoulders + height.
Face is far important for women. Man can fuck ugly girl and gets orgasm if she has big boobs but that won't be the case with hole.

There is no such thing as female orgasm

Face is far important for women. Man can fuck ugly girl and gets orgasm if she has big boobs but that won't be the case with hole.

When was the last time you saw a 6'2"+ guy with broad shoulders posting on lookism/incel forums? Meanwhile these places are crowded with framecels and manlets flaunting their eye areas, cheekbones, wide palates, jawlines, hair... and still wondering why they're virgins at 30.

When was the last time you saw a 6'2"+ guy with broad shoulders posting on lookism/incel forums? Meanwhile these places are crowded with framecels and manlets flaunting their eye areas, cheekbones, wide palates, jawlines, hair... and still wondering why they're virgins at 30.

Framecel prettyboys have a small window to get sex with decent enough lolis, its ages 13-18. After that they will struggle if they continue to have a kiddy little frame.

This debate is never ending. I think the definitive end all is face >>> height > frame, but you really need all to be successful.
Shoulder breadth is severely underrated here. When it comes to sexual arousal; any man would fuck a butterface with wide hips and a nice ass, the same primal lust is triggered in women when it comes to ugly men who have broad shoulders + height.
I don't think so. Prettyboy manlets always have gfs while the ogre cels rot.

Last edited:
This debate is never ending. I think the definitive end all is face >>> height > frame, but you really need all to be successful.

I don't think so. Prettyboy manlets always have gfs while the ogre cels rot.

From my NTmaxxing experience in nightclubs I believe that height and frame is more important than face. It was all the tall dudes with athletic builds that formed harems of foids dancing around them. Lots of them had very mediocre faces.

From my NTmaxxing experience in nightclubs I believe that height and frame is more important than face. It was all the tall dudes with athletic builds that formed harems of foids dancing around them. Lots of them had very mediocre faces.
How tall? How muscular? Are roids a possibility?

You sure it wasn't also them being more NT?

My frame is decent but I'm a manlet. Ethnic poorcel and facecel and dickcel

Who cares if she orgasms ?
I just want to put my peepee in her hole until the white stuff comes out

How tall? How muscular? Are roids a possibility?

You sure it wasn't also them being more NT?

6'4+
Not all of them were that muscular. They just had huge frames and mogged any gymcel's body by simply having better genetics.

My shoulders don't look bad , I think