Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face > frame + height

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I was walking for behind some guy today for 10 or so minutes, I wasn't following him or anything, we were just going in the same direction.
So many foids were checking him out I was close to breaking down and crying.
He was maybe 5'7" or 5'8" (172-174 cm) or so and had narrow shoulders and skinny arms. So many foids were turning their heads to look at him, and even foids with boyfriends were checking him out covertly. And there I was five paces behind him, heightandbodymogging him to oblivion but not one foid even looked at me for half a second.

Conclusions:
1. face > body+height combined
2. if random foids are giving you eye contact on the street, they want you, no exceptions. If you're getting eye contact from rando foids and you're still a virgin, it's because you're a stupid lazy coward.

I was walking for behind some guy today for 10 or so minutes, I wasn't following him or anything, we were just going in the same direction.
So many foids were checking him out I was close to breaking down and crying.
He was maybe 5'7" or 5'8" (172-174 cm) or so and had narrow shoulders and skinny arms. So many foids were turning their heads to look at him, and even foids with boyfriends were checking him out covertly. And there I was five paces behind him, heightandbodymogging him to oblivion but not one foid even looked at me for half a second.

Conclusions:
1. face > body+height combined
2. if random foids are giving you eye contact on the street, they want you, no exceptions. If you're getting eye contact from rando foids and you're still a virgin, it's because you're a stupid lazy coward.
What kind of faggot lets his girlfriend gawk at chad

Your sample size of 1 does not represent all of humanity.. it’s not even a sample size. Sex is the only IOI. Girls merely checking him out doesn’t mean much

i think some eye contact could be looks of disgust but I guess not in this particular case

What kind of faggot lets his girlfriend gawk at chad
Well when they're walking side by side, the foid would look at the guy for half a second and her boyfriend wouldn't be able to see because her eyes are at the edge of his field of vision.

Sex is the only IOI. Girls merely checking him out doesn’t mean much
Girls checking him out is about as much as the top 1% of men would get while walking the busy streets of a big city. If girls ever check you out, you don't belong here.

i think some eye contact could be looks of disgust but I guess not in this particular case
How come I never get eye contact then? Like ever. I walk by hundreds of foids each day and I'm gymmaxxed so it's not like any of them wouldn't notice me. They just stare at the sidewalk or straight ahead or at someone walking in front or behind me.

What would you have rated his face? I agree with you btw, a lot of incels for some reason worship masculinity and they think females value the same traits in men as they do.

"Manlets are ALWAYS the top dogs.
Caesar was like 5'2
Napolean was 5'6
Hitler was 5'8"
The majority of engineers and scientists throughout history were short.
There's an inverse relationship between height and intelligence; the shorter a man is, the smarter he is as he has more brain mass per body weight, meaning more energy and proteins are sent to his neo-cortex as opposed to tall "men" who, due to the square-cubed law, require much more energy to do anything and thus they live shorter lives, are less intelligent, and weaker/take more work to get nice gainz.
The only "advantage" they have is women may be more attracted to them, but if your only value is based on ROASTIES, as opposed to being a leader of MEN (like manlets are) then that just proves how pathetic tall "men" are. "Oh, I only like TALL men" <-- literally how roasties and tall "men" think.
If you're a tall "man" you may as well get a sex change now, you're basically a woman.
And yes, I am a manlet and proud. Manlets are objectively superior. "

What would you have rated his face? I agree with you btw, a lot of incels for some reason worship masculinity and they think females value the same traits in men as they do.
I'm bad at ratings but he reminded me of this guy. Maybe 8/10 if I know what foids are into.

You were walking behind him? Did you see his face? Maybe he was disfigured or celeb or some shit

Can someone confirm? Preferably not a chad since they get eye contact all the time. I mean Iook at random people all the time. That's why I'm highly suspicious.

Caesar was like 5'2
Napolean was 5'6
Hitler was 5'8"
There's an inverse relationship between height and intelligence; the shorter a man is, the smarter he is as he has more brain mass per body weight, meaning more energy and proteins are sent to his neo-cortex as opposed to tall "men" who, due to the square-cubed law, require much more energy to do anything and thus they live shorter lives, are less intelligent, and weaker/take more work to get nice gainz.
The only "advantage" they have is women may be more attracted to them, but if your only value is based on ROASTIES, as opposed to being a leader of MEN (like manlets are) then that just proves how pathetic tall "men" are. "Oh, I only like TALL men" <-- literally how roasties and tall "men" think.
If you're a tall "man" you may as well get a sex change now, you're basically a woman.
that theory must be true tbh, the smartest guys I`ve ever seen were all short, the dumbest ones being tallfags...

Caesar was like 5'2
Napolean was 5'6
Hitler was 5'8"
I would like to believe this is true but it sounds like cope man.