Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FACE AND LMS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33735
  • Start date
Deleted member 33735

Deleted member 33735

Self-banned
-
The series of videos that changed my life, and "woke me up" and blackpilled me.
I dont know if any of you know this channel, but i HIGHLY recommend watching these if you want more blackpill truth.

This was one of the first videos i saw back then:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM

I know of his channel but I don't follow him that closely anymore since he hangs out with a lot of douchebags also there were trannies and foids on his stream. I guess he is trying to appeal to wider audience but what is there to watch the blackpill is already solved if you are not blackpilled then its a good show but if you are blackpilled already it gets boring and most of the guests are fakecels and hearing them speak is just fucking plain annoying ngl.

Totally...
I know of his channel but I don't follow him that closely anymore since he hangs out with a lot of douchebags also there were trannies and foids on his stream. I guess he is trying to appeal to wider audience but what is there to watch the blackpill is already solved if you are not blackpilled then its a good show but if you are blackpilled already it gets boring and most of the guests are fakecels and hearing them speak is just fucking plain annoying ngl.
Yeah, that is why i stopped watching him too, all he does now is doing those stupid long ass streams that i could not care more of... i didnt knew about the trannies and foids on his streams, that is next level stupidity.

he was the one that balckpilled me to the core.

I was literally searching what attracts women at that time and because I was still a bluepilled moron at that time, I expected to find some good advices lol. I was totally impressed when I saw the first video, even though I swallowed a heavy blkpill. I ended up watching every video of him and everything changed since then.
We could say I'm a fan of him, I watch every stream of him even though they are little bit boring sometimes (sorry face) but they are overall funny and It's one of the few like-minded shows on jewtube. Maybe I should call him at some time oops I mean, SAYING call and then talk..

he was the one that balckpilled me to the core.
True, he was the one that showed me reality, even though i already knew something was wrong...
I was literally searching what attracts women at that time and because I was still a bluepilled moron at that time, I expected to find some good advices lol. I was totally impressed when I saw the first video, even though I swallowed a heavy blkpill. I ended up watching every video of him and everything changed since then.
We could say I'm a fan of him, I watch every stream of him even though they are little bit boring sometimes (sorry face) but they are overall funny and It's one of the few like-minded shows on jewtube. Maybe I should call him at some time oops I mean, SAYING call and then talk..
Hahaha yeah brother, i know what you mean, i was also a bluepilled faggot back then, but these videos was like a punch to the face...
Everything changed for me too, i dont know if it happened to you, but you enter in sort of a anger-depressive state, that seems to last forever until you accept it and move forward, what can you do anyway right?
The streams arent my thing, i hope he keeps making more of these blackpill truth videos. like you, i watched all those videos.

no, never heard of him

This is how I got blackpilled as well. Truly is over

If you want more suicide fuel, go watch his videos on how women give 2 shits about personality and crap like that.
You don't need watch videos. It's an observable reality.

You don't need watch videos. It's an observable reality.
Very true, that is why when i watched his videos, somehow it was nothing new to me, but it surely helped to support the fact that women care about looks more than anything.
Another hit on my face was realizing WHY i always had bad luck with bitches, those videos helped to realize finally that what i thought internally, was the truth.

He definitely black pills and I do find his content interesting, apparently he’s not an incel tho? He’s a Tyrone-light I have no idea

He definitely black pills and I do find his content interesting, apparently he’s not an incel tho? He’s a Tyrone-light I have no idea
He is a super incel, and also ugly looking. He is really tall.

I prefer Todd Thundercock, Hell by the dashboard light, Martyros and IncelTV.

I tried listening to Fake and BBC a couple of times and was usually bored to tears or annoyed by the shitty sound effects he used to make himself and his cohosts laugh.

I think there was one episode of it I liked sort of but that was about it.

Totally...

Yeah, that is why i stopped watching him too, all he does now is doing those stupid long ass streams that i could not care more of... i didnt knew about the trannies and foids on his streams, that is next level stupidity.
Fuck those streams, load of loud ass normies shouting over each other in some big dog bark loudest bs.

I got black pilled mainly through him and IncelTV. Then I found out Face is a 6'3 tall fag, jfl

He has such great potential, but I have no idea how his streams are so disorganized and low quality. You would think the biggest incel streamer out there could put on a better show than he is right now. I haven't watched his last few streams but there was one from like a year ago where he didn't know how to mute his Skype so people kept disrupting his stream by calling him.

His early stuff is some of the best blackpill content you will find anywhere. His What Attracts Women series is required viewing.

His livestreams suck though. Way too long with lots of obnoxious guests.

His early stuff is some of the best blackpill content you will find anywhere. His What Attracts Women series is required viewing.

His livestreams suck though. Way too long with lots of obnoxious guests.
Agreed, i loved his blackpill videos, so brutal and to the point.

The livestreams are not important, like you said, too long.

Whoa... wtf?! he used the incel community to win money? can you explain a little more, because i dont want to believe that THIS guy is FaceandLMS, he is not even that bad looking, i have seen much worse, he also appears with a white girlfriend? what is his story??
Face said himself in one of his streams that he did dated a white single mom back in the day, he also had sex a couple times

obviously he's not getting ass nowadays it seems, yet not nearly subhuman as he claims to be

The series of videos that changed my life, and "woke me up" and blackpilled me.
I dont know if any of you know this channel, but i HIGHLY recommend watching these if you want more blackpill truth.

This was one of the first videos i saw back then:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM

I have a lot to thanks to this guy. I always knew I was ugly all the soft were there but never could pinpoint exactly what was wrong about face. Until I saw his video about chins

it is thanks to the incel community and people with these channels that i learned the truth. otherwise i could have died at ninety years old thinking it was just a problem with my personality.

bâm innor metscipe, eornostlîce mâl strengan of hê forðsîðian

it is thanks to the incel community and people with these channels that i learned the truth. otherwise i could have died at ninety years old thinking it was just a problem with my personality.
Same bro.... same.