Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Facade's AMA thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
I'm just a random dude so an AMA thread is kinda pointless but I'm bored and answering questions is a good way to kill time.

Ask whatever you want or let this thread die

do you have suicidal thoughts?

Indari said:
do you have suicidal thoughts?

Nope not really atm. I used to think about suicide itself for hours and some hypothetical situations where I kill myself but I never actually thought about actually doing it or wanting to do it. I'll just become more jaded as my life goes on.

nausea said:
are you a cuck?

I would say no

You're a fellow German right? How do you like living here? Do you think the incel situation here in Germany is as bad as in the US or UK?

Were you bullied in high school?

Also have you watched the first 2 seasons of rick and morty?

Cardboard packaged milk or glass bottle milk?

modus_coperandi said:
You're a fellow German right? How do you like living here? Do you think the incel situation here in Germany is as bad as in the US or UK?

I don't like germany for various reasons but it's certainly not the worst country on this planet. . I have heard that experiences for incels in the US can vary drastically between states.I'd say the UK is comparable to Germany if not slightly worse

towncel said:
Were you bullied in high school?

Also have you watched the first 2 seasons of rick and morty?

I was bullied during the 5th grade for one year by a stupid child. But this guy had some serious psychological problems and he's now just a living joke.   

And yes I have seen every season of Rick and Morty (1-3)

Juxtaposition6 said:
Cardboard packaged milk or glass bottle milk?

I don't drink normal milk so the Almond milk I drink is Cardboard packaged

Facade said:
I don't drink it too but i love fermented milk, you should try it.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I don't drink it too but i love fermented milk, you should try it.

Dairy products in general made me really sick and contributed to my acne. I guess I avoid them all altogether

Any favorite country?

ArtoriasWolf said:
Any favorite country?

Well there are some countries that I like but I don't have a favorite country. Some countries are better at certain things than others. For example I like the nature,history and language of Japan but I don't like their work ethic. New zealand is quite beautiful nature wise and I like the size of the US . And Scandinavian countries have a good education and healthcare system

I think I can't judge a country without at least living there for 2 years or more.

Facade said:
Well there are some countries that I like but I don't have a favorite country. Some countries are better at certain things than others. For example I like the nature,history and language of Japan but I don't like their work ethic. New zealand is quite beautiful nature wise and I like the size of the US . And Scandinavian countries have a good education and healthcare system

I think I can't judge a country without at least living there for 2 years or more.

Well if you ever travel those seems like good ones to go to

Facade said:

mmm nut juice

racist? fav song and movie? fav book?

nausea said:
racist? fav song and movie? fav book?

1.Racism is retarded. I only hate certain cultures
2. I like shows more but I have always loved studio ghibli movies. Castle in the sky,Totoro,Princess Mononoke (I like most of them equally).
3.Many songs reached a level where I'm unable to prefer one of them over the other(Artists like :Nujabes,TsutchieNas,Biggie,Jdilla,Various Japanese artists,Some lofi artists etc) Made so many good songs
4.The only books that I read are there to gain knowledge and none of them can be called "my favorite"(Topics like : Addiction,Health,Japanese etc)

Where do you see yourself in five years?

What do you hope to achieve, when you turn 30?

idkwattodowithlife said:

5 years :    Lost my virginity,hopefully with a gf,getting a degree.

Before I turn 30
I want to travel to more places(Fi
or example to NZ,Canada,USA,Australia,Japan and Scandinavia) and learn at least 2 more languages (Japanese and Idk)

Facade said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
5 years : Lost my virginity,hopefully with a gf,getting a degree.
Before I turn 30
I want to travel to more places(Fi
or example to NZ,Canada,USA,Australia,Japan and Scandinavia) and learn at least 2 more languages (Japanese and Idk)
That's pretty awesome <3.