Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FA guy gets his first ever response on OKCupid.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7h85ye/things_are_looking_up_boys_a_girl_finally

existentialhack said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7h85ye/things_are_looking_up_boys_a_girl_finally

Opener would have worked extremely well for every 8/10. But now everyone ITT is trying to rationalize that it would actually matter to women what stupid one-liner you leave for them.

modus_coperandi said:
Opener would have worked extremely well for every 8/10. But now everyone ITT is trying to rationalize that it would actually matter to women what stupid one-liner you leave for them.

Everyone blaming the guy for a perfectly fine opener. If a guy had told a femoid to "go away" he'd be de facto cunt. "He doesn't deserve you, girl!"

If it was Chad she would had sent nudes.

existentialhack said:
Everyone blaming the guy for a perfectly fine opener. If a guy had told a femoid to "go away" he'd be de facto cunt. "He doesn't deserve you, girl!"

Yeah it's quite ridiculous how it's generally accepted even encouraged to give extremely cruel rejections as a female. Every guy would have gotten slaughtered.

OkCupid is shitty anyways. I tried it once and the questions you have to answer (so that OkCupid can determine your PUHSONALITY111!) were so fucking degenerate... every second question was about sex, drugs and other degenerate things. I was really disgusted to be honest. I also wanted to punch every single person in the face. Everyone looked like a fucking Normie on there. REEE

In the end, my profile was reported because I didn't upload a picture of me, lol.

When will they ever learn?

LonelyButterfly said:
OkCupid is shitty anyways. I tried it once and the questions you have to answer (so that OkCupid can determine your PUHSONALITY111!) were so fucking degenerate... every second question was about sex, drugs and other degenerate things. I was really disgusted to be honest. I also wanted to punch every single person in the face. Everyone looked like a fucking Normie on there. REEE

In the end, my profile was reported because I didn't upload a picture of me, lol.

I made a fake findom whore profile two days ago. It got banned. Someone on Reddit said he did the same and guys bought shit off his wishlist immediately. FML.

existentialhack said:
I made a fake findom whore profile two days ago. It got banned. Someone on Reddit said he did the same and guys bought shit off his wishlist immediately. FML.

Holy shit why have I never thought of that. It's the ultimate revenge against numales.

Poor bastard.

I haven't signed into OkCupid in ages. I've got more profile views since I turned 30, but I have never got a meeting out of the fucking thing in a decade on there. Online dating sites are pointless for sub-8 men.

BlackPill47 said:
Poor bastard.

I haven't signed into OkCupid in ages. I've got more profile views since I turned 30, but I have never got a meeting out of the fucking thing in a decade on there. Online dating sites are pointless for sub-8 men.

They're poison. I couldn't even get messages returned as a Chadlite. You're better off cold messaging girls on Twitter etc. At least they're not as jaded and hypergamic as femoids on dating sites.

existentialhack said:
They're poison. I couldn't even get messages returned as a Chadlite. You're better off cold messaging girls on Twitter etc. At least they're not as jaded and hypergamic as femoids on dating sites.

Dating sites are such a loser for men, I don't even bother messaging FHOs, because I know how many thirsty men they get in their inbox. I'm just letting it sit in the highly unlikely event that an FHO deigns to message me.

Dropping their visitors tab was a mistake. They've even fucked up the matches as well. SMH. I'm done with that, as well as Craigslist.

existentialhack said:

Chadlites don't work, you need a real chad to score on there (personal experience).