Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

f.lux program is the best for LDARcels

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's a free program that "kills" bright white and blue light from your computer screen to make your eyes more relaxed at night. It's like putting an orange tint that makes staring at the screen much less tiring, kinda like an ebook. Been using it for around a year and love it, it's so automatic and well designed so you don't have to change anything from default. The program uses the same time zone of your computer to detect in which hours it should activate (also depending on the season) and it's gradual so you don't even notice, but it's good for your eyes :feelsokman: If you spend a lot of time LDARing in front of computer like me it's a must. Best thing is that you can change the settings and make it go off when you have full screen apps so when I'm watching a movie or playing vidya the orange tint is gone.

I used to use this but it made my monitor a funny colour

It's a free program that "kills" bright white and blue light from your computer screen to make your eyes more relaxed at night. It's like putting an orange tint that makes staring at the screen much less tiring, kinda like an ebook. Been using it for around a year and love it, it's so automatic and well designed so you don't have to change anything from default. The program uses the same time zone of your computer to detect in which hours it should activate (also depending on the season) and it's gradual so you don't even notice, but it's good for your eyes :feelsokman: If you spend a lot of time LDARing in front of computer like me it's a must. Best thing is that you can change the settings and make it go off when you have full screen apps so when I'm watching a movie or playing vidya the orange tint is gone.

Dude, windows 10 already comes with a feature like that

Also you don't need this at all if you do something during the day to make yourself tired (like exercise)

Its no coincidence that if you spend all day sitting down in front of your computer you can stay up late

Dude, windows 10 already comes with a feature like that

Also you don't need this at all if you do something during the day to make yourself tired (like exercise)

Its no coincidence that if you spend all day sitting down in front of your computer you can stay up late
what do u do for exercise? no exercise i do is strenuous enough to make myself too tired

what do u do for exercise? no exercise i do is strenuous enough to make myself too tired
You may think that but every bit helps

For example when I worked a simple office job I would be tired enough to sleep during the night in comparison to now where I just sit around all day, so it doesn't take much for you to get tired as long as you are doing something all day

What I do is I will entertain myself for an hour or so and then go do some jump rope and pushups, then I'll go back and relax for an hour, then go back and do another set again

Sounds tedious maybe but you really aren't doing anything all day if you aren't working so there's no reason not to, it takes like 5 to 8 minutes

Right now I'm kinda fat so I have to worry about my knees more than usual so I don't go overboard with the jump ropes

I need to get myself conditioned to exercise again, I am struggling to do 10 pushups now when years before I could easily to 50 pushups straight (then again I'm lifting more weight and I have the same amount of muscle, fat really holds you back a lot)

Right now I'm focused on wealthmaxxing though so weight loss isn't a priority, I'm not so fat that I can't run fast, just a lit pot belly

I'll have all the time I need to train at the gym once I get my finances in order

Last edited:
You may think that but every bit helps

For example when I worked a simple office job I would be tired enough to sleep during the night in comparison to now where I just sit around all day, so it doesn't take much for you to get tired as long as you are doing something all day

What I do is I will entertain myself for an hour or say and then go do some jump rope and pushups, then I'll go back and relax for an hour, then go back and do another set again

Sounds tedious maybe but you really aren't doing anything all day if you aren't working so there's no reason not to, it takes like 5 to 8 minutes

Right now I'm kinda fat so I have to worry about my knees more than usual so I don't go overboard with the jump ropes

I need to get myself conditioned to exercise again, I am struggling to do 10 pushups now when years before I could easily to 50 pushups straight (then again I'm lifting more weight and I have the same amount of muscle, fat really holds you back a lot)

Right now I'm focused on wealthmaxxing though so weight loss isn't a priority, I'm not so fat that I can't run fast, just a lit pot belly

I'll have all the time I need to train at the gym once I get my finances in order
thx. yea i'm ldar too here. gonna try to be creative of what i can do for exercise

it doesnt work all the time, if you stare at it for longer you get headache, blue light is not bad after all.