Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting F******* HATE WESTERN WOMEN, THE HOLES.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
this idiot, IMBECILE, reptilian IQ roast beef stew was talking about how she cannot get a job with her liberal arts degree in feminism, and laughs and says she will just get a sugar daddy.

life on tutorial island. life with developers console and sv_cheats 1. they do not have to try at ANYTHING AT ALL. NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, THEY DON'T HAVE TO DO SHIT. THEIR MERE EXISTENCE IS A HIGH DEMAND ITEM FOR COMPLETELY RIDICULOUSLY INFLATED PRICES.

AND THE CUCKS. THE CUCKS WHO PAY THESE IMMORAL AND EVIL RANSOMS, MAY ALLAH COOK THEM AS WELL. FED UP WITH THESE STUPID CAPITALIST WEST GARBAGE, EVERYTHING HAPPENS ONLY BECAUSE OF MONEY. THERE IS NO HUMAN INTERACTION, ONLY NPC COMPULSION.

IVE HAD IT, IM DONE DONE DONE. FREAKING OUT HERE. PISSED OFF. WANT TO PUNCH A HOLE IN MY WALL AND BEAT A FERAL DOG TO DEATH. IM MAD. CANT STOP BREATHING HARD.

STUPID CUNTS, YOU HOLES. YOU WILL TASTE NOTHING BUT BLAZE AND EMBERS ON THE DAY, YOU WATCH.

Blame hollywood brainwashing and the weak minds of men

2015-635734368475389165-538_main.jpg

I do as well.

Hopefully the West will collapse soon and Shariah law is established. All these stupid fucking foid cunts will be sold at the marketplace.

Imagine going to the shopping mall and seeing all the Stacies and sluts who laughed at you in your earlier days in fucking chains and being sold for the price of a used car. Now that would be fucking lifefuel.

Hopefully the West will collapse soon and Shariah law is established. All these stupid fucking foid cunts will be sold at the marketplace.

Imagine going to the shopping mall and seeing all the Stacies and sluts who laughed at you in your earlier days in fucking chains and being sold for the price of a used car. Now that would be fucking lifefuel.
astronomic IQ. this is the only way i could live on this dunya without feeling like i have been robbed of my manhood and dignity.

this idiot, IMBECILE, reptilian IQ roast beef stew was talking about how she cannot get a job with her liberal arts degree in feminism, and laughs and says she will just get a sugar daddy.

life on tutorial island. life with developers console and sv_cheats 1. they do not have to try at ANYTHING AT ALL. NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, THEY DON'T HAVE TO DO SHIT. THEIR MERE EXISTENCE IS A HIGH DEMAND ITEM FOR COMPLETELY RIDICULOUSLY INFLATED PRICES.

AND THE CUCKS. THE CUCKS WHO PAY THESE IMMORAL AND EVIL RANSOMS, MAY ALLAH COOK THEM AS WELL. FED UP WITH THESE STUPID CAPITALIST WEST GARBAGE, EVERYTHING HAPPENS ONLY BECAUSE OF MONEY. THERE IS NO HUMAN INTERACTION, ONLY NPC COMPULSION.

IVE HAD IT, IM DONE DONE DONE. FREAKING OUT HERE. PISSED OFF. WANT TO PUNCH A HOLE IN MY WALL AND BEAT A FERAL DOG TO DEATH. IM MAD. CANT STOP BREATHING HARD.

STUPID CUNTS, YOU HOLES. YOU WILL TASTE NOTHING BUT BLAZE AND EMBERS ON THE DAY, YOU WATCH.

Hopefully the West will collapse soon and Shariah law is established.
Cuck nationalists will rather exterminate every one of us non-whites than to see that happen. Feminists and far right conservatives are forming an unholy alliance.

THE CUCKS WHO PAY THESE IMMORAL AND EVIL RANSOMS, MAY ALLAH COOK THEM AS WELL. FED UP WITH THESE STUPID CAPITALIST WEST GARBAGE, EVERYTHING HAPPENS ONLY BECAUSE OF MONEY. THERE IS NO HUMAN INTERACTION, ONLY NPC COMPULSION.
Cucks are worse than bitches sometimes.

Cuck nationalists will rather exterminate every one of us non-whites than to see that happen. Feminists and far right conservatives are forming an unholy alliance.
this.

example: /r/girlsfortrump

no different from stalins useful and disposable one time use application idiots.

Feminists have been infiltrating MRA sites to spread racial tensions.
Cuck nationalists are our enemies as they would likely murder us for the scent of a white cunt's disease pussy.

I wish nothing but death and suffering upon femoids

Foids have more in common with reptilian CIA niggers and jews than humans.

yes brother, may allah cook them.

High iq.