Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Eyes Literally Make or break your face..

• Thread starter UnfortunatelyINCEL98
  • Start date
UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
Steve Buscemi, Marty Feldman, This Girl

Wait is that a guy or a girl ?

This is the black femoid version of Rodney Dangerfield. Serious 1.5/10

Wait is that a guy or a girl ?

Which year you are from? 1800? It's 2018, you are not supposed to ask if someone is guy or girl, that's so genderfluidophobic, oh my god.
There is no gender anymore, there is no such thing called guy or girl, all human beings are same.

Which year you are from? 1800? It's 2018, you are not supposed to ask if someone is guy or girl, that's so genderfluidophobic, oh my god.
There is no gender anymore, there is no such thing called guy or girl, all human beings are same.
Lmao

Bug eyes of death. At least she'll find somebody, or already has someone nice due to PERSONALITY.

ewww imagine trying to pop dem out

dam they about to fall out imagine if she got scared or shocked her eyes would fly out lol

Pretty much any feature can make or break your face.

My bad , i forget. There are in fact 58+ GENDERS in the world.

Gender1.png

Zika forehead of peace and democracy.

Pretty much any feature can make or break your face.

But bad eyes prevent someone from being good-looking. I can point to nearly any other facial flaw (within reason) and the person could still look good.

eye area is literally the most important part of your face lol

it's where people look at you from.

But bad eyes prevent someone from being good-looking. I can point to nearly any other facial flaw (within reason) and the person could still look good.
Well exactly, "within reason". If you go beyond that then a feature other than eyes can fuck you over. I can't say I'm knowledgeable enough about looks to say exactly which feature (if any) is the most important. Do you have examples of guys with good eyes and other bad features/bad eyes with other good features?

Well exactly, "within reason". If you go beyond that then a feature other than eyes can fuck you over. I can't say I'm knowledgeable enough about looks to say exactly which feature (if any) is the most important. Do you have examples of guys with good eyes and other bad features/bad eyes with other good features?

695fb5aae9a318eb291a538b4e6d9922.jpg

Good eye area bad everything else.

Sylvester-Stallone-Young-Before-Surgery.jpg

Bad eye area but good or solid everything else.

695fb5aae9a318eb291a538b4e6d9922.jpg

Good eye area bad everything else.

Sylvester-Stallone-Young-Before-Surgery.jpg

Bad eye area but good or solid everything else.
Lower third surgery made tom cruise go from a 5 to a 9. I wish someone knew what exact surgeries he got, it doesn't look like implants.

Lower third surgery made tom cruise go from a 5 to a 9. I wish someone knew what exact surgeries he got, it doesn't look like implants.

They are probably way too expensive for any non richcel

If she was a guy, it will be literally over for him.

He’s the same height as me and I can confirm that there is no matter how good your face it.

Then again maybe standards were lower in his day
Yea, I agree. Short good looking dudes could never just go to the club and grind on any girl they wanted to.

Surprised he never went for LL

Actors tend to be on the shorter side. It would also be noticeable, I’m sure most people assumed Cruise just matured with age and didn’t have surgery aside from his nose and teeth.

Actors tend to be on the shorter side. It would also be noticeable, I’m sure most people assumed Cruise just matured with age and didn’t have surgery aside from his nose and teeth.
Most people are imbeciles. The misc thinks he finished puberty and cut fat. I don't understand how cutting fat can make someones jaw wider, but normies don't really think that far ahead.

There's no make or break feature, it's a delicate balance