Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Eyes can become blue with specific diet

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
I will introduce a theory that explains why some people who switch to a healthy diet have eyes that change color. From brown, green or grey to blue. This has nothing to do with Aryan or iridology theories that are not supported by science.

bleu%20eye.jpg

In Asia, they sell whitening products for skin, its active substance is glutathione. A high intake of glutathione antioxidant inhibits melanin synthesis (ref no.1). Melanin is a pigment that colors our skin, hair and eyes. Depending on our genetics and our sun exposure, our skin will be more or less pigmented.

Back to the main topic, though. Some babies are born with deep blue eyes. Then, their eye color becomes brown or stays blue, depending on their genetics. I was born with blue eyes. Then, during childhood, teenage and adulthood, my eyes were green. Since I changed my diet in 2010, my eyes have become blue noticeably. Why?

A study (ref no.2) found that a higher consumption of glutathione decreases melanin production, thereby reducing eye/hair/skin pigmentation.

Which foods contain glutathione ?

Glutathione is a nutrient that tends to be destroyed by cooking. Here is a table from a study (ref no.3):

table.png

Therefore, fresh raw fruits and vegetables are sources of glutathione. Another study (ref no.4) shows that a substantial intake of vitamin C increases glutathione levels.

In a nutshell, here is the answer to your question. Can eyes become blue? It depends on your genetics. If your eyes are originally blue, fresh fruit and vegetables can make your eyes become blue gradually. You do not need to eat 100% raw foods. A plant-based diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables will surely increase your glutathione levels and change your pigmentation to some extent.

>MSM consumption can also lighten the eyes but I am unaware of the mechanism behind it

>You can also eat a normal diet and try to supplement glutathione precursors like NAC, vitamin c, glycine,... collagen maybe? (I read somewhere it was more effective than consuming glutathione directly)

References:

1. Inhibitory mechanism of melanin synthesis by glutathione. Yakugaku Zasshi. 2008 Aug;128(8):1203-7.
2. Glutathione as an oral whitening agent: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Arjinpathana N, Asawanonda P. J Dermatolog Treat. 2012 Apr;23(2):97-102. doi: 10.3109/09546631003801619. Epub 2010 Jun 5.
3. Glutathione in foods listed in the National Cancer Institute’s Health Habits and History Food Frequency Questionnaire. Jones DP, Coates RJ, Flagg EW, Eley JW, Block G, Greenberg RS, Gunter EW, Jackson B. Nutr Cancer. 1992;17(1):57-75.
4. Vitamin C elevates red blood cell glutathione in healthy adults. C S Johnston, C G Meyer, and J C Srilakshmi. The American Society for Clinical Nutrition, The American Journal for Clinical Nutrition, July 1993, vol. 58 no. 1 103-105

Back to the main topic, though. Some babies are born with deep blue eyes.
Can eyes become blue? It depends on your genetics. If your eyes are originally blue, fresh fruit and vegetables can make your eyes become blue gradually.
you should add "for some people" to the title.

My eyes are already red

It sounds like bullshit. But this annoying foid seems to show it's possible. Takes 8 years of eating raw vegan food though. If I had to eat vegan forever I'd probably rope long before that.

Don’t try this. I’m a blackcel with light brown eyes and it didn’t work.

the only reason your eyes get “lighter” is because your becoming sick and losing sight.

your essentially malnourishing yourself, so your body can eat some of the melanin in your eyes so it can appear “lighter” - but in reality, you’re just losing vision.

Aren't blue eyes a mutation kek

Don’t try this. I’m a blackcel with light brown eyes and it didn’t work.

the only reason your eyes get “lighter” is because your becoming sick and losing sight.

your essentially malnourishing yourself, so your body can eat some of the melanin in your eyes so it can appear “lighter” - but in reality, you’re just losing vision.
What did you do exactly? went full raw vegan?

What did you do exactly? went full raw vegan?
I wouldn’t say full raw vegan. But I completely got read of meat for weeks and weeks on end. I noticed my vision becoming blurry and my eyes became grey a little bit. It’s already light brown. But it was a greyish tint in it as well.

I used to also put raw honey in my eyes in order to lighten it more, but I seen no results.

that women already had blue eyes from the start, she just lying to you and selling you a diet.

go to her channel and look at her old videos. She’s a con artist. She sells pills because she know her diet plan is killing her.

try this one weird trick to go from SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN to PHENO MOGGER ARYAN CHAD :bigbrain::owo:

goddamn actual shitskin cope.
Aren't blue eyes a mutation kek
So is everything in evolution. It just happens that blue eyes are one of the more recent and noticeable ones

YYw
goddamn actual shitskin cope.

So is everything in evolution. It just happens that blue eyes are one of the more recent and noticeable ones

Yeah I know I was saying that it's dumb to think eating less will make your eyes blue lol

YYw

Yeah I know I was saying that it's dumb to think eating less will make your eyes blue lol
yea it's pretty fucking stupid tbh but a cope a day keeps the rope away I guess.

Glutathoine when ingested as a serum or capsule is also good for skin whitening i heard

Even if it was true, it's just way too high effort with little to no payoff
Eye color is like the least of your problems when you're ugly, facial structure and bones come first

Even if it was true, it's just way too high effort with little to no payoff
Eye color is like the least of your problems when you're ugly, facial structure and bones come first
:yes:

This will help me in my spic/med larp journey, my skin isn’t that dark but the lighter the better, might look more into it:dafuckfeels:
You look like you came straight from some bantu cave buddy boyo. Med passing is a pipe dream for you

Larp

Who’s alt are you:feelswhere:
I don't mean to insult you. I've seen your face and you look typically South Asian, maybe you could pass as a mestizo at best

What if your ethnic:cryfeels: