Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment eyes asymmetrical anyone

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Anyone have eyes that are slightly above another?

maxresdefault.jpg

imnMPjT_d.jpg

My eyes are wide, making the asymmetrical more obvious it's over. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes bro
My eyebrows are also assymetrical giving me an un-harmonious appearance

Me too. One of my eyebrows are slightly thinner on the end
Yeah it sucks to have this shit, I look like a constant low IQ ugly subhuman

Yes. It´s not just asymmetry of the skull. One of my eyes is also more myopic than the other.

Solid saint rodger morph

you call that asymmetry? lol if this bothers you, you would throw up if you saw my face.

This is only one of my many fucked up traits. Yeah my left eye lower then the right. Looks at this famous actor, if it wasn't for his asymmetrical eyes. He would be chad light all the way, instead it's a major drawback and that's with only ONE imperfection.... let alone any more added on top. The actors name is Ryan gosling btw and no he's most definitely not incel or tfl being a well known rich and famous actor, he's exhibite a to statusmaxxing.

Attachments

• tumblr_lmi657Oi9V1qdi4xc.jpg
    tumblr_lmi657Oi9V1qdi4xc.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 47
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 61
This is only one of my many fucked up traits. Yeah my left eye lower then the right. Looks at this famous actor, if it wasn't for his asymmetrical eyes. He would be chad light all the way, instead it's a major drawback and that's with only ONE imperfection.... let alone any more added on top. The actors name is Ryan gosling btw and no he's most definitely not incel or tfl being a well known rich and famous actor, he's exhibite a to statusmaxxing.
I never really found him attractive. His side profules are fucked. But the chin saved him big time.

Yes, it's horrible to go out in public