Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Eyecel is sugar coated by reddit simps

I can't grow a beard like that. I have a pube beard.

He’s like normie tbh

you got a unique look :soy::soy::soy:

He honestly eyemogs me. The only failo he's got is dark circles under his eyes, which he could get fixed in the form of a surgery. But I also have bad upper eyelid exposure, unlike him, so he wins. That is just a meh eye area.

@Sparrow's Song is that you?

His eyes aren’t the only problem. I was expecting a way worse eye area than this.

He honestly eyemogs me. The only failo he's got is dark circles under his eyes, which he could get fixed in the form of a surgery. But I also have bad upper eyelid exposure, unlike him, so he wins. That is just a meh eye area.
There is no surgery for that. It is caused by recessed maxilla. He can use eye fillers to hide it but there is a risk that he can go blind because the filler can obstruct the blood vessels.

There is no surgery for that. It is caused by recessed maxilla. He can use eye fillers to hide it but there is a risk that he can go blind because the filler can obstruct the blood vessels.
He can get implants from Eppley or something though. There's always a fix for everything when it comes to plastic surgery. Like, we even have Lefort 3s haha.

His eyes aren’t the only problem. I was expecting a way worse eye area than this.

Everything else can be fixed by surgery though.

He can get implants from Eppley or something though. There's always a fix for everything when it comes to plastic surgery. Like, we even have Lefort 3s haha.
He can go with lefort 1, he just needs his maxilla to be fixed, lefort 3 is for extreme severe cases

He can go with lefort 1, he just needs his maxilla to be fixed, lefort 3 is for extreme severe cases
I have seen a Lefort 3 video once, shit looked so messed up, man. It's for frog-faced people.

This is proof that having a full beard gives you a huge boost in terms of looks, right now he looks like a normie/low tier normie but if he had no beard he would look like an utter subhuman.

he mogs me but his eye cannot be fixed with surgery.
His main problem is his dark circles, it can be fixed with fillers.

bimax genio hair transplant zygomatic arch implants canthoplasty fillers

look at his head again
Whats wrong with it? like I said he just looks like a normie, his shit eye area caused by his dark circles give him a big failo

This is proof that having a full beard gives you a huge boost in terms of looks, right now he looks like a normie/low tier normie but if he had no beard he would look like an utter subhuman.

His main problem is his dark circles, it can be fixed with fillers.
His main problem is one eye that looks in another direction.

Nothing will fix his skull, norwood, and midface

I’m surprised no one else pointed this out

His midface is not very bad, if he had a good nose pinch it would be normie tier

Skull is normie tier as well

Norwood - he isn’t balding, lol