Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eye contact poll

What happens when foids make eye contact with you?

• They don’t make eye contact

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I get a blank stare

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • I get a scowl/dirty look

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • They smile

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • They immediately shift their gaze away

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I’m interested in how guys here experience eye contact (if any)

All fertile-aged women immediately shift gaze away in nearly 100% of cases.

Blonde foid I saw on the streets gave me one of the most dirtiest stares I have ever had the displeasure of receiving. It was like I killed her pet dog. Legit all I did was look in her direction, no gaze of sexual interest or anything. This happened to me a month ago. These are situations when you just know you are incel.

I'm unable to make eye contact due to my autism, so I wouldn't know. I look at faces from a distance I guess

I never look at foids because i don't want to give them validation.

When a femoid makes eye contact with me I immediately look away and scratch my nose intensely out of anxiety. I don't see how they react, obviously, but I guess they just look away or either continue looking at me for a while with a disgusted or curious face.

they look at me like ı just raped them and fucked their mama

I unlook first to disrespect them

They either shift their gaze away or give me a dirty look. Sometimes they fake smile.

they smile, I smile, then we have sex

I’m actually doing an experiment on this...I’ll follow up soon

depends on the person and the situation. I've had nearly all of these happen in separate circumstances

If they are around the same age as me they usually fake smile or blank stare. If they are younger or much younger they immediately look away fast and have the look of disgust on their faces like "what an unnatractive fucking skinny fat loser, he looks so old, look at those dark circles!".

IOIs are some pathetic cope, the only legit IOI is your dick inside her vagina, everything else is bs.

If they ever make eye contact (extremely rare) it's for 0.2 second and look away disinterested. Last week a 9/10 foid held eye contact with me for quite a long while when I was at the subway. However it was more of a challenging stare, as if trying to intimidate me and communicate that I better not dare even think about her, cause she's so precious and beautiful.

Last week a 9/10 foid held eye contact with me for quite a long while when I was at the subway. However it was more of a challenging stare, as if trying to intimidate me and communicate that I better not dare even think about her, cause she's so precious and beautiful.
Turbo Chad alert

I never make eye contact so I wouldn't know.

They see me as if they just saw a monster in their eyes.