Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Eye Color Poll

What color are your eyes?

• Red or Violet (Albinocel)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amber

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I want to see if incels have a pattern in eye color

Shit brown. I wish I had blue eyes, people in both sides of my family do. :(

Why no green option?

Anyone voting anything other than brown = fakecel

Green,but you were too low iq to put it as an option.

Gray, slightly green.

Proof that ethnic cels are true cels

Hazel, pretty much this exact color. Too bad I'm still an ethnic subhuman.
fEwAMYo.png

These days you could end up believing that brown is actually the most rare eye color

I have brown eyes but they look black from a distance

Blue eyes mixed with gray

My Low IQ ass didn't put green down when even my mom got green eyes smh

I have blue eyes but it doesn't do anything for me. My eye shape and depth is subhuman.

hazel. when I'm high on anything they get pretty green.

It's blue green on the edge, light green in the middle and brown around the pupil.

main-qimg-b8fe90fda4b31960b7df85f3d448dff1-c

Hazel, pretty much this exact color. Too bad I'm still an ethnic subhuman.
fEwAMYo.png
I think there's a strong correlation between green eyes and being incel. Lotta green eyes here, more than the general population.

brown aka shit tier.
Eye color is a meme. It's all about eye shape and depth, as well as eyelid prominence. If you are good in those things, your can be any color.

20180617 125546

This is my eye colour. Blue on the edge and basically brown after that. So I have chosen brown in the poll.

Eye color is a meme. It's all about eye shape and depth, as well as eyelid prominence. If you are good in those things, your can be any color.
If I could have decent vision, I'd trade my eyes for any color. Fucking shit genetics.

you need both. blue/green eyes even with a bad eye area give you a massive halo, especially if you are an ethnic.

If I could have decent vision, I'd trade my eyes for any color. Fucking shit genetics.
Can you get your vision fixed? I got lasik last year and it is a godsend.
you need both. blue/green eyes even with a bad eye area give you a massive halo, especially if you are an ethnic.
Blue eye halo is a myth. Looks even worse on ethnics, especially dark skinned ones. Nigcels can't run thug game with blue eyes. Currycels and other Asiancel look awkward with blue eyes.

I can't afford it. Might be something to think about eventually though, if I ever stop being NEET.

Isn't that super dangerous? I knew a guy who got eye surgery and he fell down the stairs a few days after he got it and went blind from the fall.

I can't afford it. Might be something to think about eventually though, if I ever stop being NEET.
Oh sorry man. Mine cost about 4 grand but I was able to pay it off over 12 months with no interest.
Isn't that super dangerous? I knew a guy who got eye surgery and he fell down the stairs a few days after he got it and went blind from the fall.
I have not heard any bad stories from lasik. Everyone I know who's gotten it has had nothing but positive things to say.

I have not heard any bad stories from lasik. Everyone I know who's gotten it has had nothing but positive things to say.

I started looking into it and I think he got another type of eye surgery

Bluecel, truecel.

IMG 20180617 004814

I think there's a strong correlation between green eyes and being incel. Lotta green eyes here, more than the general population.
Maybe it's because a lot of mixed people have green eyes.