Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eye color, ethnic cope or a reason for inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
It truly is, I eat 3000-3200 calories a day and I’m still extremely skinny. I envy fatcels.
one of my oldest friends is an incredibly skinny LTN who’s only slightly taller than me, i feel bad for him despite the fact he got a gf. he’s been the same physique for years now

one of my oldest friends is an incredibly skinny LTN who’s only slightly taller than me, i feel bad for him despite the fact he got a gf. he’s been the same physique for years now
Good for him, but if you’re a skinny guy people will use it as an insult. I’ve been told “at least my arms aren’t twigs” and “you weigh like 100 pounds, shut up”. Body shaming for skinny people is very overlooked. My dream is to be tall with a big frame so I’ll be respected by other men at least.

Good for him, but if you’re a skinny guy people will use it as an insult. I’ve been told “at least my arms aren’t twigs” and “you weigh like 100 pounds, shut up”. Body shaming for skinny people is very overlooked. My dream is to be tall with a big frame so I’ll be respected by other men at least.
yeah, he often told me how he was treat just as shitty as i was when i was a fatcel for being skinny. fast forward to now and i feel bad since i was able to (and did) change whilst he had no choice but to cram thousands of calories down if he wanted similar results

@Dregster666 has brown hunter eyes but doesn't seem to help him.
30+ yrs of having deepset hooded eyes that are almond shaped with no upper eyelid exposure and a masculine browridge :feelzez:

Too bad the rest of my face is dogshit :feels:

the thing with eye colour is that it has a really significant halo effect .
Also JFL @ people wathing yt videos to change their eye colour :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the thing with eye colour is that it has a really significant halo effect .
Exactly especially for people with darker skin since it gives CONTRAST.
Also JFL @ people wathing yt videos to change their eye colour :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I laughed for a fat minute at “forced melanin removal” I’ve literally never seen a bigger cope in my life. For fucks sake just boy some contacts.

Exactly especially for people with darker skin since it gives CONTRAST.
yep , same with light coloured hair on dark skin (such as light brown or blonde)
I laughed for a fat minute at “forced melanin removal” I’ve literally never seen a bigger cope in my life. For fucks sake just boy some contacts.
have yo seen the comments under the video ? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Some of the best eye colours I've seen belong to ethnics(due to mutation) If you have eyes like the examples below that could literally increase your by 1-2 points.

had to google him only to get mogged to oblivion :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
absolutely brutal, a truecel trait is to be able to list off male models off the top of your head because of all the PSL shit you browse. Also knowing words like “maxilla” and “gonial angle” is a truecel trait.

absolutely brutal, a truecel trait is to be able to list off male models off the top of your head because of all the PSL shit you browse. Also knowing words like “maxilla” and “gonial angle” is a truecel trait.
LMAO :feelskek:
true truecel trait tbh , but tbh the guys at looksmax are more obsessed with these terms tthan the guys in here

LMAO :feelskek:
true truecel trait tbh , but tbh the guys at looksmax are more obsessed with these terms tthan the guys in here
Yesterday In class I was skimming through an anatomy book because I was bored and saw the word “maxilla” and nearly burst out laughing. Yea looksmaxx guys know what’s up, I’ve seen their surgery transformations and they work wonders.

Having beautiful eyes won’t reconstruct a subhuman face or increase your height to 6’2”

Having beautiful eyes won’t reconstruct a subhuman face or increase your height to 6’2”
Exactly, it’s just a nice cherry on top.

Exactly, it’s just a nice cherry on top.
For you are correct brocel
Like height, richly colored eyes are only a multiplier of your facial structure and body type

For you are correct brocel
Like height, richly colored eyes are only a multiplier of your facial structure and body type
I’d rather have 1 more inch of height vs the best eye color in the world.

The effort people put into some of these posts is astonishing, hats off:feelsYall: