Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eye color DOES matter ONLY

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
If you already have hunter eyes. Having a bright eye color is a huge bonus and can definitely make you go up by some points. For example : take a look at Jorge Del Rio Romero. He has a good eye area but he wouldn’t be as famous and girls wouldn’t compliment him on his eyes if they weren’t ice blue. It makes you look “exotic” especially if you have a darker skin tone.

And yet light brown eyes are still better

Great so now we're eyecolorcels too?

Is that why women prefer Nick Bateman with dark brown eyes over him?

flowerful said:
And yet light brown eyes are still better
Provide proof or stfu. You’re telling me that light brown eyes are better than this? https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/06/d3/3706d39bb35d55389fe51ce67ee58aa9.jpg

Having hunter eyes and ice blue or just generally a light/bright eye color is the best combo.

Nautica1983 said:
Great so now we're eyecolorcels too?
Your eye color doesn’t matter if you don’t have hunter eyes in the first place. Read the post.

True, eye color doesn't matter much when you have no other redeeming facial qualities. At most you'll have the occasional old woman comment on them, that's as far as it goes.

QuantumDummy said:
True, eye color doesn't matter much when you have no other redeeming facial qualities. At most you'll have the occasional old woman comment on them, that's as far as it goes.
If you don’t have hunter eyes then there’s no point in having a good eye color.

Octopusgun2 said:
If you don’t have hunter eyes then there’s no point in having a good eye color.

Yup, and I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back