Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eye area or lower third ?

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
This question has been asked so frequently but I'm so fascinated by the variety of the responses.

So what do you guys think that matter the most ?

lower third. look at rami malek. shitty eye area, godlike lower third but overall he is fairly attractive

Lower third, you forever look like a child if you have a weak chin and no jawline.

Lower third of course

Race is more important

^^ Ramy Malek seems to be the perfect example of one who has a god-tier bone structure yet failoe'd by his subhuman eye area. I doubt that someone like him would be considered as attractive by females if he didn't have status.

Can we now come to the conclusion based on this example that eye area is definitely the most important trait ?

I think it's pretty hard to have a bad eye area.

I think it's pretty hard to have a bad eye area.
No it's not hard. Be sleep-deprived and you gonna notice how ugly it will make your eyes look. Have some slight Upper eyelid exposure or Negative canthal tilt and you'll see how bad your eye area will be.

Eye area is the difference between looking normal and a 'creep'

even still he looks moderately attractive. and a recessed chin with hunter eyes still = ugly.
He's still ethnic and would be incel without his fame.

He's still ethnic and would be incel without his fame.

his skin is white which is the important part. i highly doubt hed be incel without status. and if he does it would most likely owe to his height (5'7-5'8) rather than his face or race.

Lower third is the most important male feature.