Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extroverted, positive and optimistic people are always attractive

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Incels tend to have a pessimistic view of life for a good reason, nothing good ever happens to them, only disappointment and pain following. The bitterness we've endured has made us unmotivated. The social rejections and negative reinforcement made alot of us introverts.

I've never seen an optimistic extrovert be ugly, they're always at least normie tier and above. These people had most of their wishes come true, rarely being disappointment, they got everything handed to them with parents, genes and love. Not to mention that the attractive extroverts are always listened to and never face negative reinforcement due to the halo effect and people wanting their validation.

I wish we could trade for a day.
I want to see one of them go through an entire day without Talking to anybody and LDARing infront of a screen every evening for 6-8 Hours.
One week and they would rope, one week.

I want them to experience how unrelatable other People are after decades of social Isolation.

I want them to experience how unrelatable other People are after decades of social Isolation.
I feel the same way, I'm always surprised when I get a glimpse into other people's lives. They have friends, they have family, they have lovers, they have dreams, they have accomplishments, everything I could've wanted. I always wanted to experience life as a normal person but I'm stuck here until I rope.

I wish we could trade for a day.
I want to see one of them go through an entire day without Talking to anybody and LDARing infront of a screen every evening for 6-8 Hours.
One week and they would rope, one week.

This message matches your avatar beautifully. I read it with a sad depressed anime voice in my mind.

I would've been a positive extrovert were I not bullied relentlessly in school for my looks when I tried to make friends with people. That's how I was basically up until age 10.

Incels tend to have a pessimistic view of life for a good reason, nothing good ever happens to them, only disappointment and pain following. The bitterness we've endured has made us unmotivated. The social rejections and negative reinforcement made alot of us introverts.
Yup, it's one of the most brutal truths of the universe for IT to swallow.

It's not that a good personality makes you attractive, but instead being attractive makes you have a good personality. How can one be sad/pessimistic all the time when they were dealt a good hand? All they need to "turn their life around" is a random stranger telling them they have it good.
That's how I was basically up until age 10.
Same, when people see pictures of my younger self they let out an uncontrollable scream. They cannot comprehend how that little energetic boy turned into this lifeless puppet.

My parents don't understand why i'm miserable sometimes.I am atheist/nihilistic/pessimistic/realistic.All because i have a bad perdonality jfl.

I mean yeah I guess. I used to be extroverted when I was younger tho.

Debilstar

"But I know some balding 5'2 indian guy who deludes himself everyday by regarding people who barely greet him as his social circle"

This proves that happiness is a delusion. If it were real, everyone would be able to feel it, no matter who they are, but only certain people in certain conditions can feel it. Thus, these conditions delude them into thinking life is good, but anyone that isn't deluded, can see clearly that life is a terrible and torturous thing.