Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Extremist kike destroys Roman statues

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★

“An American citizen was detained by security forces in the museum after being observed shattering the statues, which he claimed were ‘in violation of the Torah.’”​

If you try and look up this story you’ll see news media doing their typical news media shit, calling him an American citizen to save face for yahuds

But anyway, why the fuck were Roman statues being kept in Israel? That is fucking Italian heritage. Leftistfilth will bitch to no end about “muhh British need to return da shieet dey ztole!”:feelstastyman: (despite the fact that the shitskins they took those artifacts from were too retarded to preserve them or even note their significance) but I guarantee they’d never apply the same logic to something like this

But anyway, why the fuck were Roman statues being kept in Israel? That is fucking Italian heritage.
Reparations for the Roman invasion of Judea of course

Reparations for the Roman invasion of Judea of course
Your ancestors should've finished the job just like they did to my carthagenian ancestors :feelsUgh:
now we're all collectively paying the price for their failure :feelshaha:
Judea Delenda Est :reeeeee: