Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EXTREMELY SERIOUS: I have been an alcoholic for 15 years and probably have CIRRHOSIS

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
Its over for me...
I have symptoms of cirrhosis

That's why you have two livers bro

Brutal. That is all I can say, this is what inceldom does to you, it destroys you and you fall into self destructive behaviours at the end. Its crazy how different peoples lives are, one man lives in heaven while the other man lives in hell and they are both here on Earth

Brutal. That is all I can say, this is what inceldom does to you, it destroys you and you fall into self destructive behaviours at the end. Its crazy how different peoples lives are, one man lives in heaven while the other man lives in hell and they are both here on Earth
Exacly

It's all by design :feelsUnreal:

I'm pretty sure my dad suffers from impaired liver function too

reminded me of an old user here. the dude who had a microdick he posted it and slept on floors then went into some home for recovering men? he might have said he was dying?