Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Extremely sadist ROPEWORTHY venting post (DON'T READ if you're suicidal you've been warned)

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
Disclaimer: Unless you're Whitepilled or a non-incel LARPer proceed with CAUTION, I don't recommend reading this at all.

Let's get the basic out of the way. Men are attracted to almost ANYTHING. Women are biologically programmed to only pursue the BEST men. B/c of this, women have MILLIONS of options to choose from. Why would a woman choose a "nice guy incel" or even an affluent normie with a good career and goes to the gym when she already has a career, can make more than you on OnlyFans and has MILLIONS OF BETTER LOOKING OPTIONS in her fingertips? If you're a Mid-tier normie or below, unless you miracally achieve some celebrity status, your life is OVER and even then you will NEVER be ANY woman's first choice in your life. You will always be a second or backup option in your life and women will NEVER trully love you. As soon as a better option comes along, you're OUT THE DOOR.

To add more Suifuel, women are sexually liberated by the Feminazi movement and are encouraged to sleep with anybody. Woman would rather wait in line with other women to sleep with Chad and SHARE HIM than date an incel or normie. I had a Chadlite best friend in college (I made a thread about this) who had all the women lusting after him. Dude had to cancel on me all the time everytime we hung out because so many women wanted to date him and sleep with him. He would have sex AT LEAST once a day, many days twice a day because NOT ONLY were women fighting over him, they KNEW he was polygamous and were OK WITH WAITING IN LINE to sleep with him. Even women with BOYFRIENDS would CHEAT on them to sleep with my best friend. The biggest heartbreak in my life was having my 4/10 oneitis crush call me BRO and ask me for advice on how to approach my best friend. I got rejected ALL THE TIME, NO women wanted me, NOT EVEN UGLY WOMEN wanted me. The UGLY women would get approached by HUNDREDS of normies and end up sleeping with High-Tier normies or Chadlites. Incels and Normies would NEVER get laid, only the Chads and my best friend was having all the sex. Needless to say, women don't care about incels and normies, they're a waste of space, a plastic utensil to them.

Women are biologically programmed to make sure the top 20% (nowadays its more like 10% or even 5%) continue on and for the rest to DIE OUT alone. Every generation, the cycle repeats itself, so out of all the Chad babies in the next generation, 80% of them will ALSO get ignored and rejected by society and die alone. It NEVER BEGAN for the bottom 80% much less UGLY men. We were destined from birth to be disposed into the trash. Its the cold hard blunt truth of human nature. You can deny it all you want but you're just COPING HARD. In case if you think there's hope, the B.S. ideology that Suicide Hotlines and therapists can help us is BS. I've heard countless stories of suicidal people feeling even WORSE after therapy and successfully ending their life with more motivation to do so. At best, all you'll ever get from them is COPING strategies. Coping isn't going to change the truth that you are meant to DIE ALONE and NOBODY, I repeat NOBODY gives a rat's ass about your existence. If all us 13k incels on this forum were to fall into a volcano and die, society would be HAPPY that us ugly disposable abomination men are out of their lives.

Guys I'm really sorry for this long, sad post I love you all, no relax I'm not roping and I'll NEVER rope but I just needed to get this vent out of my mind, it's been bothering me for so long. Thank You

My Chadlite Friend 20201003 015739

Last edited:
Suicide is near.

Water is wet, not sure how this is suicidefuel worthy

Water is wet, not sure how this is suicidefuel worthy
Because you're Whitepilled already, you already experienced the biggest drop on the roller coaster, you moved on, congrats!

women are sexually liberated by the Feminazi movement and are encouraged to sleep with anybody.
Slut shaming needs to be brought back.
The biggest heartbreak in my life was having my 4/10 oneitis crush call me BRO and ask me for advice on how to approach my best friend.
You should have shamed her and told not to be a chad chasing whore.

Water is wet post, but still good.
also whitepill is trash tbh.

I HATE women that complain about their lives, how are you complianing about THIS? They can't and will NEVER be able to relate to our problems this is FACTS ONLY

Ok, I’ll take your advice and not read any of it then.

NOT EVEN UGLY WOMEN wanted me. The UGLY women would get approached by HUNDREDS of normies and end up sleeping with High-Tier normies or Chadlites. Incels and Normies would NEVER get laid, only the Chads and my best friend was having all the sex. Needless to say, women don't care about incels and normies, they're a waste of space, a plastic utensil to them.
@Uglymuggly

sub6 is law

This needs to be pinned

I'm glad OP provided us with a picture of the tyronelite in question.

I don't feel pain anymore because I'm already dead.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: