Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Extremely obese landwhale finds love

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
Juggernaut law. Women have infinite SMV, even the lowliest of women can get into relationships if they so choose. A woman's SMV is like a hydra, each head represents one flaw that one man is going to ignore to date her. You cut one head off and three more pop out, and there's more desperate men willing to date her because they see her as more obtainable and more approachable. When it comes to dating, women can't lose.

both should be shot in gta5 online

He must be one of those feeder types. It's a fetish I suppose.

A foid that looked just like her but with much uglier face and ethnic have bullied me to oblivion in hs called me ugly, mentally ill and short and told me i need to kill myself:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
You should've told her to stfu because you have mum's panties to coom into

Lmfao the absolute state of normie relationships in 2022.

Is this really what you guys want? Just fuck hookers man. It’s probably cheaper than all the food he buys her

Juggernaut Law...is quite real.

Foids are living their lives at such an elevated status that this has become the current state of affairs in the dating market, and this is just one of the many examples of foid privilege

she is attractive under this fat you can see if she was a normal weight she would be a becky for sure, she knows this and is why she thinks she can get away with being fat and still rejecting incels and sub 4 men. Although what happened at he end is pure suifuel for the human race the lowest of the low move, pathetic and dont wish this on her. It all depends how many men she has turned down and how picky she is in reality, whether she is a witch or not she could have just won the lottery with chico showing up, this is not her fault BUT HIS.

The guy is absolutely braindead, he is a chico 6-7/10 depending on height if dwarf then 5, but he can easily score a becky with no effort he is way above average nowhere near looksmatch

Last edited:
He must be one of those feeder types. It's a fetish I suppose.
Are there any young attractive white foids with a fetish for short, balding, small framed brown men?

Are there any young attractive white foids with a fetish for short, balding, small framed brown men?
There are.

But don't get your hopes up outliers like that are extremely rare.

she called him gross even though she looks like a hippopotamus.

funny thing is, if they break up, she will have way more, better options than him. and we’re told that men are more visual than women...

Juggernaut law. Women have infinite SMV, even the lowliest of women can get into relationships if they so choose. A woman's SMV is like a hydra, each head represents one flaw that one man is going to ignore to date her. You cut one head off and three more pop out, and there's more desperate men willing to date her because they see her as more obtainable and more approachable. When it comes to dating, women can't lose.

Based and hydrapilled.

There's literally not a thing a toilet can do to become unfuckable. Literally nothing, I read about a toilet with no vagina being fought over in South Africa. literally doesn't even have the thing that men want, men still want her.

She’s the whitest girl he could get and he is the most handsome man she could get LOL

nah he’s desperate

There's a reason why obese toilets outnumber obese men 3 to 1 in every country except for the People's Republic of China (the only country with more obese men), that is because men cannot afford to be fat, even being mildly overweight is a death sentence for your sex life as a man. For toilets their weight is literally irrelevant for everything except for their health.

Screenshot 20220607 231450

I'm busy looksmaxxing now, there's absolutely no way I could ever get near him, and this is the absolute best he can do. It's beyond over for me. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Her facial bones are quite good though.

Based and hydrapilled.

There's literally not a thing a toilet can do to become unfuckable. Literally nothing, I read about a toilet with no vagina being fought over in South Africa. literally doesn't even have the thing that men want, men still want her.
I can't find it,but there was a drawing of Henry Cavill by some guy and it didn't get as nearly as much likes when a female held the same drawing.

Smug

have there been any serial killers targetting landwhales yet?
if not, why not?

closest I can think is fictional buffalo bill who wanted their skin for suits
if only real trannys were this based

View attachment 625770

have there been any serial killers targetting landwhales yet?
if not, why not?

closest I can think is fictional buffalo bill who wanted their skin for suits
if only real trannys were this based
They are probably not fun because they are so slow and an easy target.