Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extremely confident 6ft classmate

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
I remember this jackass from high school. Despite being only 6ft tall he was the most feared asshole in our class. He thought of himself so highly and even the girls admired him despite talking shit behind his back. He was literally a mid tier normie in the face, but his height made him a good nigger.

He'd go around bullying any boys that had anything bad to say about the females. Kind of like a white knight. He thought he was batman or something. The way he walked the way he talked and how much he talked over other people in class.

Height = Confidence.

I can agree, height can help you feel confident. But, in my case, height didn't bring any confidence. I was bullied in school and never had gf. The only way of showing some kind of accomplishment in life was dedicating myself solely to study and have good grades.

It’s easier to act confident and bully others when you are tall, because nobody dares to stop you. The shorter you are, the more you have to rely on real skills and accomplishments to justify your confidence. High school confidence mostly comes from made-up status.

It’s easier to act confident and bully others when you are tall, because nobody dares to stop you. The shorter you are, the more you have to rely on real skills and accomplishments to justify your confidence. High school confidence mostly comes from made-up status.
Being short is daily suifuel