Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extremely blackpilled anime perfectly shows true male nature

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/mto6VXvRHes?si=lV5eDAOYNmafO5Mp

6:25 to 12.35 gents.

The man in the anime is having sex with a woman who tries to gogue out his eyes. He rightfully punches the woman to the floor in self defense.

However, the woman is affiliated with extremely violent and gynocentric gangs who prowl the lawless streets.

He tries to hide but is eventually found out and killed by simp thugmaxxers that are too afraid and cowardly to face him 1v1 so they gang up on him like a pack of feral wolves.

Sensing his pending death, the man rushes the woman, who is obviously excited at the power she held over the gynocentric men and her victim, and tries to take her down with him. Unfortunately, he will killed by one of the cuck orbiters at the last second.

Men will kill other men for merely defending themselves against women (the kweenz) This film perfectly illustrates that.

@GeckoBus
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@DarkStar
@anandkonda

- Chick Magnet: Almost every woman he comes across seems to want a piece of him. It's more disturbing than anything, especially considering his reactions to them.

Not really interested in watching a (between a billion quotations) "blackpilled" anime where I get the urge to stab my throat every few minutes, seeing someone have what I don't have.

Yup. I've seen similar moments/"tropes" play out in virtually every other kind of media.

Guy gets mixed up with foids, so then some cucks/simps rush to the foids aid even if they don't know the full situation.

I might share some blackpilling movie/show scenes I've found.
- Chick Magnet: Almost every woman he comes across seems to want a piece of him. It's more disturbing than anything, especially considering his reactions to them.
Just be good looking theory.
Not really interested in watching a (between a billion quotations) "blackpilled" anime where I get the urge to stab my throat every few minutes, seeing someone have what I don't have.
Yup.

I've experienced this to a lesser degree in real life. I really liked to mess with the foids and intentionally hurt them emotionally by repeating their insecurities, when they have broken up with their BF or how they are whores who cheat, if someone dear to them died and so on. Whenever I tried this I would get accosted by like 2-3 men (who have 10cm over me) telling me that if I'm such a man that I should go after people my size.