Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Extremely Blackpilled anime- Gundam 0083: Stardust memory

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
Just finished watching gundam 0083- truly blackpilled beyond belief.

-Throughout the story MC develops budding relationship with female lead
-At a critical moment, when the MC is about to kill the bad guy, who is an uberchad, the female lead PULLS A GUN on him citing the reason that SHE IS IN LOVE WITH THE ANTAGONIST and admitting that SHE CUCKED THE MC WITH THE ANTAGONIST, despite the antagonist being a WAR CRIMINAL WHO LITERALLY KILLED MILLIONS WITH A NUKE AND WHO IS CURRENTLY PLOTTING TO DESTROY AUSTRALIA BY DROPPING A SPACE ROCK ON EARTH.
-The cucked MC proceeds to fight chad to a draw until their fight gets interrupted and the bad guy kamikazes himself in a last stand against the good guy fleet
-The cucked MC then GETS WITH THE FEMALE LEAD... true betacuck

The 13 eps of 0083 (aka Stardust Memory) came out from 91-92 and I haven't seen them yet sadly, planned on watching all the Gundam series and saved some but hadn't gotten around to it.

Nor have I seen Victory (51 eps from 93-94) but did just come across this based scene from it.

still working on 0079 tbh

I’ve never liked this boring ass robot cartoons.