Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

extreme suitfuel situation

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
When I was in my class during break today, the girls told me that my face looked like it was melting. They said that one side of my face was extremely crooked and it looked like I was having a stroke. My face is so extremely asymmetrical that I would describe it as deformed. When I laugh, one side hangs down too much. My long and bony nose has a hump and is extremely long. From the side it looks like a triangle. From the front the nose goes sharply to the left and is also extremely crooked. When I asked my mother about it and explained the situation to her, she was angry. She said I was only thinking about myself and that I shouldn't talk about my problems. She said that every face is asymmetrical, some more, some less.

Did they just spontaneously come up to you and say this to you?

Did they just spontaneously come up to you and say this to you?
yes, I was taking passport photos in a shopping mall. When I came back in class they said that

yes, I was taking passport photos in a shopping mall. When I came back in class they said that
That’s fucking nuts man.
they are 17 and I'm 23 lol.
If they didn’t have a male-subsidized protection force (police, court system) they wouldn’t be saying stupid shit like this to men. But they can do anything they want these days (see recent article circulating about woman who stabbed her bf 100 times and as punishment got one hour of probation per stab)

What did you do when they said it?

What did you do when they said it?
I felt embarrassed and speechless. I hate it I just hate it. People are not afraid to openly call me ugly. A classmate who was expelled from school said to me last year, "Are you naturally ugly or what have you done?" At that moment I had a mental breakdown

That’s fucking nuts man.
Another classmate asked me why I don't have a girlfriend and he is younger than me. I am so ashamed. I had suicidal thoughts during the conversation.

When I was in my class during break today, the girls told me that my face looked like it was melting. They said that one side of my face was extremely crooked and it looked like I was having a stroke. My face is so extremely asymmetrical that I would describe it as deformed. When I laugh, one side hangs down too much. My long and bony nose has a hump and is extremely long. From the side it looks like a triangle. From the front the nose goes sharply to the left and is also extremely crooked. When I asked my mother about it and explained the situation to her, she was angry. She said I was only thinking about myself and that I shouldn't talk about my problems. She said that every face is asymmetrical, some more, some less.
If a sub5 male talks about facial asymmetry, then you are an incel - Foid Logic :foidSoy:

When I asked my mother about it and explained the situation to her, she was angry. She said I was only thinking about myself and that I shouldn't talk about my problems. She said that every face is asymmetrical, some more, some less.
Well, mothers and grandmas will always tell you that you are pretty, even if you are an ugly bastard. They try to sugarcoat your problems or gaslight you. I think they try to even believe it because it is what they wish.

Well, mothers and grandmas will always tell you that you are pretty, even if you are an ugly bastard. They try to sugarcoat your problems or gaslight you. I think they try to even believe it because it is what they wish.
I think my mother is trying to tell herself that. But she often lets it slip that I'm an ugly man. Recently she said that I looked like quasimodo. She used to think I looked like a freak/nerd.

Why would they randomly bring this up? What was the prelude to this?

I swear it came out of nowhere. People have often said such horrible things to me.
While you are slightly weird, it doesn't give normoids a free pass to insult you like that. Sorry to hear that people at your college are bully's.

Sorry brocel, I wish I could give you a hug.
dean hug GIF

While you are slightly weird, it doesn't give normoids a free pass to insult you like that. Sorry to hear that people at your college are bully's.
everyone wants to bully me in my life. I'm a joke for others.

Not trying to sound rude. Do you act like how you are on .is in real life?
No, in real life I try to act normal but my autism hit me hard and my ugly nerdy look

No, in real life I try to act normal but my autism hit me hard and my ugly nerdy look
I had a feeling you were autistic. Fuck and looking like a nerd? That has to be rough.

I had a feeling you were autistic. Fuck and looking like a nerd? That has to be rough.
yes its hard. Did you saw my wrist? I post it here. My body look deformed

Do you mog this guy? I look extremely similar to this guy.