Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Extreme suifuel for truecels [WARNING]

Z

z2020

Officer
★★★★★

Don't know, missing out on a childhood normal people had due to the way I was perceived me makes me cry.

Oh, childhood, brings me so much memories. Like when my dunked dad forgot me on bus station till 2am and I was shaking how cold I was. Or when he threw my brother through glass door. Or how he was stealing money to buy cigarettes that grandma gave me. So much memories.

Oh, childhood, brings me so much memories. Like when my dunked dad forgot me on bus station till 2am and I was shaking how cold I was. Or when he threw my brother through glass door. Or how he was stealing money to buy cigarettes that grandma gave me. So much memories.

Comparing incel lives to chad lives always pisses me off with how drastically different it is. They have no idea how shit life can be when everything in your life is trash. They have no clue.

Comparing incel lives to chad lives always pisses me off with how drastically different it is. They have no idea how shit life can be when everything in your life is trash. They have no clue.

There's a level of truth to this that normies can never understand

it makes me more angry than it makes me wanna kill myself but i know that its futile because the damage is done.

oh no was her childhood getting groped on a train whilst wearing a crop top and knickers