Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel EXTREME SUICIDEFUEL FOR BROWN GUYS!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Warning: If you are a sensitive brown guy, click off this thread right now.

Screen Shot 2018 03 31 at 81832 PM

Second picture where she worships white guys

Screen Shot 2018 03 31 at 81842 PM

average currywhore roastie. whitecels are volcels

Lmfao i would put a bullet in her head / who the fuck is she / and then rape her dead body.

its over for us currycels

She named herself after a famous NIGGER rapper / Rich homie quan

Worst part is she's a social justice type who claims to hate white males(also note the hammer & sickle, communism is supposed to be an anti-racist ideology). All the activism women do falls apart once Chad walks into the room.
https://twitter.com/anvmxh

I Bet her pussy is stinky as well

Being middle eastern is a curse, white foids are grossed out by us and ethnic foids are EVEN MORE grossed out by us. What option do we have?

you guys need antiracism laws in the US.

you guys need antiracism laws in the US.
Too pc i would rather a law that allows fairplay with women if they hit us we can hit them and not goto jail.

suifuel for browncels activated(cant tell if this is supposed to be satire)

white foids are grossed out by us and ethnic foids are EVEN MORE grossed out by us. What option do we have?
we don't have any options just cope or rope

She looks like a Fakeup Whore

her father must be executed in accordance with sharia for the allowance of such degeneracy in his offspring

to be fair there are white girls who talk a lot of shit about white guys on twitter too

''Rich Homie Quran''

to be fair there are white girls who talk a lot of shit about white guys on twitter too
The difference is they still fuck them, they would never fuck us ethnics.

Last edited:
This feels like satire, but even if it's real I don't care because she's ugly af.

just maybe he got pumped and dumped by chaddam

Street shitting currybitch shitting on currycels, is this something new?

I have seen way uglier currybitches who think they are entitled to cumskin nazi aryan cocks. They get some dicks but at the end of the day all of them get ditched and settle with curry betabucks.

Street shitting currybitch shitting on currycels, is this something new?

I have seen way uglier currybitches who think they are entitled to cumskin nazi aryan cocks. They get some dicks but at the end of the day all of them get ditched and settle with curry betabucks.
It's an ugly allahu akbar whore.
C-rjJcjXYAEdkZM.jpg:large

Look at that nose.

It's an ugly allahu akbar whore.
C-rjJcjXYAEdkZM.jpg:large

Look at that nose.

Went to her twitter, looks like she's a paki bitch, so she is both, they are generally known as "allahuakbarwhorecurry".

You want to JFL, look at all those buzzfeed and msm roasties involved in all those "muh white privelege" videos and articles. They are all dating white men.

You want to JFL, look at all those buzzfeed and msm roasties involved in all those "muh white privelege" videos and articles. They are all dating white men.

They just can't lie to themselves that they are thirstier for white cock than water itself.

As a brown guy, I"m okay with this. Why? Because I've been told in person that I'm ugly because I'm brown (by some fat chick who later dated a black guy). So I already ate the blackpill a long tiem ago.