Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [EXTREME ROPEFUEL] In case you need something that pushes you over the edge, here you go

thumbnail is enough.

Guys like that honestly deserve to lose their looks and penis.

pain in it's purest form...

i hate his personality

OMG HE´S PERSONALITY ITS SO GREAT LOOK AT HIS PICK UP LINES OMG OMG OMG :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: SO FUUUUUNYYYYYY HAHHAHAHAHAHA

(notice when you see in r/tinder all the pick up lines and they´re ALL sexual (mixed with comedy to lower the tension of the sexual comment) in nature (surprise surprise they´re successful).

The truth is (and i dont need to clarify this of course) that foids complaining about sexualizing comments are just virtue signaling.

If only we all had his personality, we wouldn't be incels. I bet he showers at least 4 times every day to boost and complement his great, superior, magnificent personality. Wouldn't it be good if everyone in the world had such a great personality and such excellent, fastidious showering skills?